Do You Have A Shedule For Working Online

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by tonyb • Nov 21, 2016.

1. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Though I work actively online I do not really have a fixed time of the day at which I start my work or close. I think it's fine to have a schedule for working online just as obtainable offline. If you are a full time worker online at what time of the day do you open your computer to start work and at what time do you finally close for the day. To those of us who are working part time how many hours are you able to put in a day working online. Do you have a schedule?

2. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I usually work online in the morning for 2-3 hours or until my daughter wakes up. I take advantage and take my time to work when she's asleep so she won't feel ignored. If she gets entertained during the day I work online a bit more or finish up some work I wasn't able to complete in the morning.

3. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    If each day was a perfect day then I would find it easy to stick to my routine. As it is though I find it very difficult to stick to because I may be called to go out or have to attend a meeting.

Ideally, I try to start in the morning about seven and continue until lunch time, then take an hour to mosey about and then get back to the grindstone until five or six.

4. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I start at night around 9:00 PM or 10:00 PM then work on all my websites until I'm done. After I'm done with my work, I watch a couple of YouTube videos and head off to sleep.

When I have a free day, I work on documents, translations, selling or writing. I spend most of my day doing that.

5. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I too do not have a fixed time to work online. I work as and when I get the time. Sometimes, when I don't get the time, I don't do any work at all.

6. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    I would have liked that had I been able to do so, but seldom I could stick to my online work schedule. Given the pressure of other priorities, I've even left many sites where I cannot work in my spare time. There're days when I cannot even open the device due to time constraint. I wish I could give more time to my online activities.

7. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    Online work is my latest found vocation. I began working online since January. It has been almost a year now. I am a teacher by profession and I don't have enough time to work online. However, every day I try to allot at least couple of hours for my online work. Usually I work in the evening.

8. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I have no fixed time for my online work but I can do it whenever I have few spare moments. I do not touch a gadget by 8.30 or 9 in the morning and once I reach my office I go online provided I have nothing to do in the field. In fact I complete all my work in piecemeal because I have a busy schedule offline as well.

9. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    I do not have a fixed schedule as I work online as per my convinience. When time allows from my busy offline schedule I may jump and do online stuff.

It's really a juggle between online and offline work.

10. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have retired from my office job a few months ago so I have all the time for my online work. But it's not a good habit to work with no schedule. I give mysef 2 hours in the morning for working in the computer and another 2 hours in the afternoon. I rarely work in the evening so I would be relaxing before bedtime hours. With that schedule, I feel excited and seldom bored.

11. ptahm22

ptahm22Active Member

Threads:
    I personally don't have a schedule working online. For example, I write articles at Iwriter and it's not always you find an article you can write at a particular time. Also, I have another job and I only earn online in my free time which is not much.

12. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    As I said in my earlier post that I am a part time online worker so I work as and when I get time. Like I was too busy in an outdoor assignment so could not find time for my regular online work. I am trying to complete as much unfinished job as possible to keep my record straight.

13. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    When I was working full time online, I had a fixed schedule. I used to wake up at 5 in the morning and work until 9. My afternoon session started from 12 to 3, than in the evening I sat for work at 8 until 12. However, these days I am working online part time and work when ever I can manage time.

14. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a offline job so I am not yet a full time online worker but I have my intentions of peruse it as a career once I give up my offline work. In fact I was on a long leave in 2014 for 3 months and I had nothing else to do so I spent all my time working online. I would start working at 9 in the morning and worked 6-7 hours regularly and then after taking a break of 1-2 hours started again and stopped when I felt too sleepy. That boosted my online income to almost triple which was a reassuring factor for me.

15. Belovedad

BelovedadActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have schedule really. I sometimes try to meet deadlines but I mostly just do work online when I have time to do it. Balancing the offline and the online world can sometime be an hassle so I tend to just neglect one or the other. Bad habit but oh well.