Do You Have A Signature Scent?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by deecee • May 10, 2012.

1. deecee

deeceeActive Member

Threads:
    Is there a particular perfume that is your personal signature? Do you just dab a bit behind the ears, or go whole hog with soap, lotion, etc.?

2. happyrocinante

happyrocinanteBanned

Threads:
    No, I can't say that I do. I use perfume infrequently because of my asthma but I only use Charlie White when I do. I guess I smell ok because my eight year old neice always tells me I smell good. :D It is probably the body wash I use, but even that I change everyone and a while.

3. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have one either. I don't even buy perfume. I usually just rely on perfume given to me during holidays/birthdays. Currently, I'm mainly using Versace - White Crystal, which was given to me by my boyfriend's mother the Christmas of 2010... and I still have half of it.

4. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I don't use perfume all that often so it is usually just a couple of spritzs when we go out once in awhile. A bottle of perfume can last me a very long, LONG time! I got Faith Hill's perfume called Parfum and I absolutely love it. I only wear that for special occasions, though. If I do have a signature scent, it would probably be Bath and Body Works' Warm Vanilla Sugar. I have used it for years and have a lot of their products with that particular scent.

5. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I think my signature scent now is CK Euphoria partnered with my use of Dial soap everyday. My friends already know I'm in the area once they spotted my scent.

6. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    Like most of the others I don't really wear perfume. I do however have a bodywash that has a really fresh smell kind of like juniper berry. I suppose if I did have a signature then it would be juniper-like scents.

7. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    Happy by Clinque. C'mon, c'mon get happy!

It has this lovely, vibrant citrusy floral scent that is energizing and inducing of happiness. I've been wearing it since I was nine.

I also smell a bit like sugar cookies because I carry a small bottle of vanilla extract wherever I go and I'll dab a bit on after dancing or yoga or just when I want to smell yummy.

8. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I only have a signature scent now because I mostly make my own body products (conditioner, perfume, etc.) and I use the same essential oils in all of them. I don't generally buy a whole lot of essential oils (they're expensive!) so everything I use has either lavender, patchoulli, or both, including my clothes when I use them in my fabric softener.

9. mariaandrea

mariaandreaMember

Threads:
    Perfumes are a bit too intense for me, and the really good ones cost more than I want to pay for something I don't really need. That said, I am in love with The Healing Garden products, like the body mist and lotion. My favorite is Green Tea. It's light and refreshing and people ask what it is when I wear it, although the scent doesn't last all that long. It's also not outrageously expensive.

10. vidasandi

vidasandiNew Member

Threads:
    I never thought of it as a signature scent, but come to think of it I guess yes I do. I only use escada perfume. Before I started using it, I was jumping from one fragrance to another, and could not really settle with anyone, because they were all scents. Then on our anniversary my husband gifted me with this whole package from escada. hand lotion, shower gel, perfume, and ... something else(son't remember) . well since then I've stuck with escada perfume, It is my signature scent I guess!

11. stefano13

stefano13Member

Threads:
    My signature scent is Bleu de Chanel, I would describe it as a fresh, clean and confident fragrance, alot of ladies tell me its fresh and sexy, I like it because it can be worn anytime in my opinion, day,night,hot or cold weather Bleu de Chanel is a fragrance for all year round and it projects well and lasts a long time on my skin.

12. lynda22

lynda22New Member

Threads:
    Yes! I wear Kai, by Gaye Straza. It's fresh and light, and it brings me (spiritually) to California everytime I put it on. I only use the perfume, no lotions.

13. love2loveu

love2loveuMember

Threads:
    Yes I do! In the summer time I will always purchase some country apple bath and body works spray and lotion. It really helps me to get into the summer spirit smelling like fresh fruit!

14. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I do not really have a signature scent but I really do love Clinique's 'Happy', it has such a fresh, clean and uplifting citrus aroma...that I LOVE. It actually really lifts my spirits, and it is my go-to, if I need a boost. It is just so awesome and I have been using it on and off since 2003. I just put a small bit on, one does not need much. It is sublime and really makes me happy (may all be in my mind, placebo effect, but it does!).

15. Cheseloo

CheselooMember

Threads:
    I love natural scents like lavender, eucalyptus and vanilla. I smell like a walking scent burner, but they are very calming scents.

16. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to wear Fendi, but stopped a couple of years ago. It's so hard to find locally. I think I have a new scent. It's Nivea lotion. I get complements on it all the time. Many people think it's a perfume. I'm perplexed because it took awhile for me to get use to the smell.

17. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Ralph by Ralph Lauren.... OMG I have worn it for years and still love it love it love it. Its so sweet..... (ehem) kind of like me... ;)

BTW this is my 100th post! Holla!

18. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I use Vanderbilt and Just Musk, but I don't use perfume every day - only when I'm going out. The rest of the time I keep fresh with Johnson's Baby Powder and Nivea deodorant spray. Too much perfume just encourages insects, and we have a lot of them where we are. My favourite summer scent is L'Air du Temps, but again, I don't use it regularly. I keep my perfumes in a dark, cool cupboard, so they last for ages.

19. Jennifer

JenniferActive Member

Threads:
    I used to absolutely adore Oscar de la Renta, especially the body lotion, but unfortunately it is no longer available in my country. :( So the next best thing for me is Chanel No. 5 in summer and Coco Chanel in winter. I am not sure whether I can call them my signature scent though, as I enjoy trying out other perfumes from time to time, but I always tend to go back to those two.

20. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    When I am wearing perfume I have this one which smells like Sunflowers. I love this scent and wear it all the time! I know this is the best one available for me and really matches my personality.