Do You Have A Signature Scent?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by deecee • May 10, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Nah,

it is more my style. ;)

I do have some signature scents that I tend to wear a lot. I'm a big fan of vanilla, but I'll vary whether it's a "warm sugar vanilla" or something more fruity like "black raspberry vanilla," depending on the season or how I'm feeling. My soaps and lotions tend to have some of those scents, too, but I don't pay much attention to intentionally layering them and just use what I feel like at the time.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    During the summer I do put any scents on. It is very hot and humid here, don't want to give the bugs any more reasons to dine on me. I like a soft citrus like aroma when I do wear a scent.

3. Tinee

TineeMember

Threads:
    I love D&G Light Blue and Clinique Happy. But right now since I recently had a baby, I'm keeping things low-profile scent-wise. So basically, my baby and I use the same cologne - it's Denenes, a Spanish brand. Smells yummy. :)

4. iamPIN

iamPINNew Member

Threads:
    Not my signature scent but a favorite. I love Clinique Happy and D&G Light Blue. These scents can boost my confidence whenever I feel blah and can make me feel sexier.

5. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    I actually hate signature scents. Some women pass by and their smell filles the room, this is not the eighties girls, relax. I like to smell fresh and clean and maybe put a little perfume to smell nice. Especially if you use the bus or have a job that has to do with people, it is really rude to make them smell something that they may not like

6. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    I love Gucci's envy me, I've been using it since 2006. My then boyfriend (now husband) really loves the scent on me. What more can I ask for?

7. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    J'adore by Dior is, by far, my favorite. I've had other favorites over time, but my current fav is J'adore. My friends know it as my signature perfume :p

8. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I don't like using perfume however am a big fan of body lotions. I would say my signature scent is Sensual Amber by Bath and Body works. It has hint of vanilla in it which I love in everything. The scent is exactly that- sensual without it being overpowering.

9. ssamcd

ssamcdMember

Threads:
    I have a perfume signature. I have been wearing the same perfume for years. It is Clinique Happy or clinique Heart. I have people tell me they will know when I enter a room, even if they so not see me because they can smell me. Also when I visited my sister for 3 weeks, and after I left, the smell of my perfume she said she could smelled it through the house for a few days after I left. I wear it daily after my shower.

10. melapie

melapieActive Member

Threads:
    I've used perfume before. My signature scent was Happy by Clinique. But right after pregnancy, I never liked wearing any perfume anymore, it seems to be too overpowering for me. So I now only use mostly colognes and body sprays, I love Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction and Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom. I also use the lotion type, it's always one or the other.

11. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    I have 2 perfumes that I will switch between. I usually wear Chanel Coco Mademoiselle and I intended for it to be my only perfume. In the past I bought several types and got sick of having so many. But then I fell in love with EAU CLAIRE DES MERVEILLES by Hermes. So now I have 2. I promised not to get any others so I have been good for at least 3 years now. :) I'm still so happy with these 2 though, I think it'd be as waste to go and buy anything else right now.

12. AnonaMoss

AnonaMossActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a big fan of One by CK. It's a unisex fragrance and very pleasent. I feel confident in it so I get a lot of compliments. I'm also a big fan of Princess by Vera Wang. It's a floral fragrance for the people who usually don't like florals. I usually dislike florals, but I think Princess is very light and has a note of subtle sweetness that separates it from the typical fruity/floral.

13. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't say I have a signature scent, but my favorite perfume is Lola by Marc Jacobs. In the future, I'll probably cut back on my perfume buying. However, it does last for several years. I bought Lola at an airport as well, so it was as good of a price as it can be. But I bought it over 2 years ago and I still have enough to last another 2 years at least.

14. QueenPisces

QueenPiscesNew Member

Threads:
    My signature scent is Burberry, The scent is perfect to me not too strong and I get asked at times what kind of perfume am I wearing. However, I like the scent of most perfumes and I'm not picky about what I wear so I probably will have a lot of favorites as the years go by.

15. retnam

retnamMember

Threads:
    I change my scent almost every season. I'm currently wearing CK Euphoria and using up bottles of Guess Gold and JPG Classique-Summer. I found a website that sells designer influenced scented body oils. I plan on giving those a try, so I can smell like Euphoria from head to toe.

16. fishyfinz

fishyfinzMember

Threads:
    I love trying out new perfumes and I don't really have a signature perfume. I love Elizabeth Arden perfumes and 5th Avenue is my favorite. I've used this perfume for many years. I also like Acqua di Gio, the fragrances are simply awesome!

17. NikkiSplash

NikkiSplashNew Member

Threads:
    I use perfume seasonally. In the summer, I like body sprays because heat strengthens perfume a little too much. I usually wear Dream Angel's Heavenly Flowers that Victoria's Secret sells then. It's a very clean, floral body spray. In the fall, I wear Vera Wang's Princess perfume. It's a fruity floral that smells delightful. In the winter, I like Britney Spear's Fantasy. It is fruity with some spice and a little ginger. In the spring, I like fruity body sprays like Black Raspberry Vanilla that Bath and Body Works makes. With body spray, I spray on my neck and wrists, in my hair, and on my clothes. With perfume, I usually spray my neck, wrists, and bra & panties. It lasts all day and it isn't too strong.

18. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually don't have a signature scent, I wear any perfume or cologne that has been given to me as a gift. I actually think that it's a waste of money buying those branded and expensive perfumes when you can buy other more important items.

19. jose

joseMember

Threads:
    Yes Alpaso is my signature Scent.

20. BargainPhoenix

BargainPhoenixMember

Threads:
    I've had several signature scents throughout my life. When I was a teen my favorite scent was Champs Elysees. I still love it but it's been a long time since I've purchased it. In my twenties I fell in love with Cabotine and was a tiny bit obsessed with always having a supply of the lotion and eau de toillette. It went with my body chemistry so well and I always got compliments on how I smelled. Today my signature scent is Narcisso Rodriguez. I'm in love with this scent.

I love Bath & Body too. My favorites from them are Carried Away and Love Love Love. I like to layer the lotion and body spray.