Do you have any beauty hacks?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by daniellemx • Mar 12, 2014.

1. daniellemx

daniellemxNew Member

Threads:
    Growing your hair faster, making your face glow, applying makeup flawlessly, losing weight easier, anything you can think of! I want to hear your tricks and tips on how to look and feel better. It can have to do with fitness to medicines and products to how you do your makeup. I'm very interested.

2. Rzashida

RzashidaActive Member

Threads:
    The only beauty secret I know is to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. Exercise is important too. Foods are such chemical mixes these day that they age us quickly. Eating organic or food that comes from natural practices add less stress to our bodies. I personally try to avoid anything with high fructose corn sugar or Aspartame.

3. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    Don't wash your hair so often. A lot of people damage their hair by washing it every day. This isn't necessary and can dry out your hair because it strips it of its essential oils

I create my own nail polish out of old eyeshadow. This is really neat and saves money! Take clear nail polish, mix it with some crushed up powder eyeshadow, and voila! A brand new, customized nail polish color.

As far as weight loss is concerned - I lost a ton of weight by cutting out as many carbs as possible. No more potatoes or pasta. Limited bread. It truly works wonders. Also, lots of lemon water! Keeps you full, speeds up weight loss, and is great for you!