Do you have any food allergies?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Belindafierce • Apr 7, 2014.

1. Belindafierce

BelindafierceMember

Threads:
    Obviously, I have created this thread because I personally suffer from a number of food allergies. I love food so choosing and eating things that I know won't make me sick is very important to me. I am allergic to dairy and cocoa beans, weird combination. Do any of your suffer from any types of food allergies? If so, feel free to mention them below. :p

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am allergic to a lot of things, including dairy, peanuts, rice, gluten and citrus fruit. I didn't know why I was constantly suffering from a range of different symptoms, until I went to see an acupuncturist who examined my pulse and tongue and started treating me, along with providing dietary guidelines for my condition. It has taken me many years to improve my health, and I still can't eat those above mentioned foods, but I feel so much better knowing what I have to avoid in order to stay well.

3. Blossom

BlossomActive Member

Threads:
    I think I may be allergic to milk and soft drinks, even the ones without caffeine. I've noticed that, a couple of days after having milk or soft drinks, I end up sneezing uncontrollably. I have not actually eliminated them from my diet, but I have cut back significantly.