Do You Have Ebook Reader?

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by Binu • Dec 14, 2016.

1. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    How do you read your ebook, on an ebook reader or on computer, tab? Do you use devices such as Kindle, Nook to read your ebooks, or you read ebooks on any tablets and laptop?

2. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I don't have kindle, although I plan to buy one. I have downloaded kindle in my android phone and use it for reading e-books. You can get many free books on kindle store. I usually do that. After I buy kindle then I plan to subscribe to the Unlimited Kindle Edition, where I can get unlimited free books to read.

3. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I do love reading ebooks of various themes or topics/subjects. Since I don't have an ebook reader, I read those ebooks in their pdf platform. I have subscribed to amazon ebook kindle reader but I have to pay an affordable payment from a dollar to $8 so far. Well, when it regards to reading session, I visit GoodReads do some free reading there.

4. Kaushik Angara

Kaushik AngaraActive Member

Threads:
    I do not own an e-book reader as of today. I only read the pdf copies of the books on the adobe reader. There are many sites providing free books for download. I browse for the required book on google, download it on my smartphone and use the adobe reader free app to access the digital version of the book. It's very simple and easy to read as well.