Do You Have Or Will You Buy The Iphone X

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Rexy • Nov 14, 2017.

1. Rexy

RexyMember

Threads:
    The iPhone X is here. The absolutely amazing phone with FaceID! The first iPhone ever to have FaceID. It's an amazing phone, and almost everyone wants it. Do you have it? Will you buy it? And if so when? If you have it, please share some photos and your thoughts on the phone!

2. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do not have one, but my daughter just got one, and she thinks that it is great ! She had the iPhone 7 Plus, and rather than get the iPhone 8 Plus, she looked at all of the features on the iPhone X and decided that it was worth the extra money. She like that it has all of the “bells and whistles” usually only found on the Plus size phones, but it is a smaller phone. She said that because the screen goes all of the way across the phone, and there is no home button, she actually has almost the same screen exposure as she had with the 7Plus.
    When she got the new one, she gave me her old one, and I absolutely love it. I like the larger size, and it is much easier for me to read what is on the screen than it was on the smaller phone that I had before.
    Whether it is worth it to everyone, I think is debatable; but when it has the amenities that a person most wants in their phone, then it is probably worth the price.
    For myself, I would not spend that much , do not need face recognition, and I will do just fine with the iPhone that I have now.

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I have an iPhone 6 and I am very satisfied. for now. I don't plan to switch to a more advanced version because it's not necessary. Plus: The price is extremely expensive. :eek:

4. Rexy

RexyMember

Threads:
    Yeah, I wish I had it! Unfortunately, my budget isn't really cutting it right now. How old is your daughter if I may ask? Just to get some perspective on how old iPhone X owners are.

Yeah, it really is. I also have an iPhone 6s, and I mean, it costs like $700, but now it's worth $200, and it's simply not worth upgrading.

5. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My daughter just turned 46 this year. She has a job where she has to travel, but also she needs to be connected to her home office at all times. So, it is important to her to have the best phone possible, and also for it to take up the smallest space in her backpack, which is what she uses instead of a purse.
    She also just got one of the new Apple Watches that use cellular, because it does not have to be close to the iPhone for it to work, like the earlier versions of the Apple Watch need to be. This way, she can leave her phone at her desk of she is working at the office, and take any calls or messages right from the watch instead of needing her phone along.
    Her situation is probably different than most people, but for her job, it is pretty much of a necessity.

6. Rexy

RexyMember

Threads:
    Yeah, that's really smart to be honest. In my opinion, the iPhone X is a little overpriced, and I mean, its only advantages are a little improvement and Face ID, other than that it's not really necessary. But if you like it, I definitely think that it's worth it.

7. Kimika

KimikaActive Member

Threads:
    It really is a nice phone. But I do not own one and I really do not even think about owning one. For me, it's a total waste of good money. I can live with just a normal smart phone and instead of buying an Iphone X, I would just invest that on putting up an online store that would rake in a lot more money.

8. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    iPhone X is here. But I am not going to buy this item. One of the primary reasons for not buying an iPhone X is the price. In fact I have never bought any versions of iPhone. The only iOS device I havd ever owned was an iPod. For the price of an iPhone, I could have a good Android phone, an Android tab as well as a windows computer. I don't want to spend all of my money on a single device.

9. jdol

jdolNew Member

Threads:
    I feel like Apple has been slacking. In fact, I think they're moving backwards. The headphone jack update really pissed me off. On airplanes I like to charge my phone and listen to music but now I can't.

I know they just did it to save money on their end and to charge more money for customers, but it's not innovative in any way.

10. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I am really not an apple freak. It will be really having such a good time and this will be massive for enjoying.