Do You Have The Google Opinions Rewards App?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Denis Hard • May 7, 2016.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you don't have this app on your phone then it's time you got it.

The app rewards you for answering 1-5 questions. Some mini-survey if you like. You earn credits which you can redeem on Google Play. So it would be an easy way to earn credits which you'll then use to get an app you didn't want to spend money on.

There some who claim they've earned up to $30 in Google play credits over a period of time. For a minute or two of your time even if that's all you get by the end of the year it's not that bad, is it?

2. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have been offered to join up with them before, through other survey websites. But from what I read, I decided that I was not interested in joining up. They also want you to install it on all of your devices, and I just did not feel like the payout would have been worth what they were asking users to do. How long did it take to get the thirty dollars do you know?

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I pressure that this is only available for Android devices? :D

Anyways,my phone is android so I guess I'm gonna get the app. I'm a bit skeptical though... Apps like these... It takes a lot of time to get to a significant amount like $30...

Im gonna try the app out and inform you on how many points I am able to earn in one day. Take note though that I don't have a lot of time on my hands so I'm not very optimistic about this.

4. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, back when I had my symbian device, they were still offering to have me sign up, and I doubt that it would have been compatible. But on my records I listed my phone as a symbian device, and then they were still trying to get me to install it. So I am not sure if it is just android devices.

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really buy stuff on google play, so I am not sure that this app would actually benefit me that much. Almost all the apps I get are free, but there is one I think I am going to pay a minminal amount for, because I think it would be helpful. This is just one of the ways I think google play will benefit me. It can be a great thing to use.

6. acheno84

acheno84Member

Threads:
    I have earned about $40 in total Google Rewards. It's awesome. I have used it to upgrade my apps, books, etc. It's literally the easiest way to make money. I wish there was a buy out option, but hey, free upgraded apps are fine with me.

7. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm limited with what my tablet can do right now, but that may not always be the case, so I might have to look into this. I have heard of Google Opinions before, but I think that was when I had an iOS device, and didn't have a use for the app. I don't download many apps because of the limitations of my current device, but I think I'll look into what the store offers besides apps. I do like to read, and if there are movies available, that could be a nice bonus for me.

8. Robilas

RobilasMember

Threads:
    That's exactly the point. It's true that you get only a small amount of money for each survey, but they are really short and don't feel like a chore or a task at all. After a few months you will be surprised by the amount of money in your balance, with almost zero effort. Usually I use the credit from the Play Store to buy apps, but sometimes I go for in app purchases that I would not buy with regular money.

Here is a tip for you: if you decide to install it, check it almost daily, even if you don't get a notification. On top of that, enable the localization of your smartphone when buying groceries or shopping in general and you may get a survey about the shop you are visiting.

9. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My situation has changed, and I know have an Android phone. I downloaded the app the other day, and have taken 3 or 4 surveys since downloading it. I am currently at $1.24, for very little effort. Some of the 'surveys' are actually only 1 question. Compare that to some sites where you enter a ton of personal information, then are disqualified, with no gain whatsoever.

The reason I was interested in this app is so that I can earn credits that can be used for movies. I got a cable so I can stream from the phone to the television, and there are a few movies I haven't been able to find elsewhere, or don't want to pay money for, that I should be able to watch in this manner.

10. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    This sounds interesting but it seems it's only available to Android users. Thanks for the info anyway, this might have in handy in the future.

11. maxen57

maxen57Active Member

Threads:
    I just learned about this just now. However, if this is going to be survey-like, I might not qualify. Offers like that are often for US residents only, or Americans will be the ones who will benefit more. The idea looks great, though. I could use some credits to redeem on Google Play.