Do You Heat Bathing Water?

Discussion in Heating started by remnant • Jul 26, 2016.

1. Belovedad

BelovedadActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer cold water. I was never too fond of hot water for bathing. Also, as you say, it incurs and additional cost whichever way you choose to heat your water. I don't like when the water is freezing cold though so sometimes I store it and let it sit for a little before using it.

2. efrain silva

efrain silvaMember

Threads:
    I have used heat bathing water lots of times, especially back in the year 2009 when I lived with my parents. Those were good times. Things were so different over there, and at that time in history. How I miss the last decade. Everything is getting far more expensive these days!

3. ptahm22

ptahm22Active Member

Threads:
    I also prefer cold water always. It's a habit I got used to in high school and it saves me alot of money. I also sometimes use solar power to heat the water. You only buy the system once and you don't pay any bills at the end of the month.

4. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    I always take cold water for bath, even during winter season. I use to take cold water bath every morning after workout and also at late evening. I think my body likes it this way as I sweat a lot and I don't like hot climate. But if I am down with fever then I won't take a bath in normal water. A warm bath can be quite helpful during fever as it relieves my headache and dizziness.

A warm bath before bedtime soothes your muscles which may help you for a good night sleep. So I do take warm bath but very rarely.

5. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    This current season if I don't heat my water before bathing oh it will be tough, I may not get a good bath. It's winter and as expected it's quite cold sometimes freezing cold. The only way out to have a good bath is heat the water first. I am not accustomed to heating water it's just the weather of the day that determines if I should heat water or use it like that

6. efrain silva

efrain silvaMember

Threads:
    My father is a bit more warm-blooded and, as is son, I suppose that I turned out the same way, naturally. We prefer to suffer from heat than from cold, for heat has an immediate solution: take clothes off and use fans, etc. When you're out in the freezing cold with nothing to use, you're done. Hot water feels better, too….