Do you know about Pixel of Ink?

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by dhrynio • Dec 6, 2012.

1. dhrynio

dhrynioMember

Threads:
    It is by far my favorite place to get books for my Kindle. I have had mine for 2 years and have only bought a hand full of books. Pixel of Ink (POI) puts up free Amazon books usually three times a day. You can also look at their categories and get kids books, cookbooks, christians book etc.

I also liked them

and get alerts from them on my wall. So I just click, look and get it donwloaded to my kindle with hardly any effort at all...and they are free! And who doesn't like free!

I have gotten some amazing books by new authors and gotten a few duds. But all in all I love the ones they list!

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I had never heard of Pixel of Ink until I read your post. I don't have a Kindle but my daughter does. I'll pass the information along to her so she can check it out. It sounds like a really great place to get free ebooks and we can always afford free! Thanks for the share.

3. dhrynio

dhrynioMember

Threads:
    Your welcome!! I am sure she will love it! I have hundreds of books on my Kindle just waiting to be read. It is more than I need but I love that when I go on vacation I have one book to take and inside it are soo many to choose from!

4. green_momma2007

green_momma2007New Member

Threads:
    I had never heard of them, but I was just wondering about free ebooks. Thanks for the link, I'll have to check it out!

5. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Well I have to say I didn't know about but I'm really glad you shared this! It sounds awesome and I'm checking it out. Thank you :).

6. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    So is this just for Kindles? I have a Nook. I know you can't share books between. I'll check out the site anyways! Nooks hardly ever get free books. :(