Do you know the meaning of it?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by Judia • May 27, 2014.

1. Judia

JudiaNew Member

Threads:
    Today, I unexpected got a package from my best friend, in which, there is a short message to me "guess the meaning and hope it is your best gift". I know it is my birthday gift, but after I staring at it for several minutes, I still can not get what special meaning the strange necklace has. So I come here again to ask for help. Thanks. 1.

2. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that the meaning is rather obvious there Judia, the guys has feelings for you that go deeper than just friendship, at least that's how I read it. Either cases, it might just mean that he's a really good friend and that he sent you a nice gift, but I would consider the possibility of something more if I were you.

3. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    That's a very nice necklace, not sure if I'd give something like that to someone who is just a friend, if you know what I mean ;)
    As for the meaning, that might be easier for you to guess, but by the format of the symbol in the middle, could it possibly be the constellation of your star sign?

4. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Is your best friend a guy or not? If he were, then it is given to you not because you are his best friend, but because he likes you. On the other hand, if your best friend were not, then I couldn't figure out the meaning. But whoever gave it to you considers you to be very important to him that he would be willing to give everything to you for your comfort and happiness.

5. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    The necklace looks like the shape of a star formation to me, but I am not sure which one. I think if you researched the design, maybe you would have revealed the meaning behind it. If you like this guy, then ask him what it means. If you do not like him for romantic reasons then just tell him he has good taste in jewelry and thank you for the random gift. Then say something like, 'its nice to know people still do nice things for no reason, that quality is so uncommon today'. Then he will realize you do not have a clue that it might have meant something special.

6. Annabell

AnnabellActive Member

Threads:
    Just becase a guy gets a girl a necklace, doesn't mean he is into her. Especially if they're best friends.

However, do you mind if I ask you for a larger photo Judia? It's rather hard to tell you anything about it when the image is so small.

7. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    I think so too. It could be any number of them done in a more stylish way. What is your sign? That would say a lot of where to start. Plus the image is kinda small, so I don't really know. My first guess was Scorpio it could be a tail, but it's also a couple of V's in there with a U like thing that is also Taurus. I'm seeing that circle, and what could be horn like things, or even kinda Cancer Crab like. I mean gosh, looking at the signs, any variation for creativity it could be many of them. OR just anything else. I'm stumped, those are only ideas.

To have a design specially made, wow, it would have to be, it's out of the ordinary. And *beautiful*.