Do you like Color Jeans?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by himalipatel • Dec 18, 2013.

1. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    Now a days jeans are available in the multiple color like pink, green, purple, red and many more. i do not like color jeans. i mostly like black and blue color. Do you like color jeans?

2. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I know colored jeans are all the rage. But, I am still a fan of the basic black jean. I think it is slimming and looks great on anyone. Also, black jeans can be dressed up for a night on the town.

13585575_01_b?$detailMain$.

3. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I do like colored jeans depends on how they fit me. I am to a big fan of blue and black jeans. But every know and then I see my sisters in some nice colored jeans ans a jazzy shirt and they look really good on her and I be like I gonna try them out. I would go to the store try them on and sometimes they look and fit good and sometimes they don't. So again it just depends on the style and fit.

4. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I used to be a fan of coloured jeans (I was going through a phase), this was when I was in middle school; I had red and bright blue jeans. As I grew older I realized just how crazy it was and plus my boyfriend prefers normal colours (regular blue and black). I donated them since then and haven't thought about them again. I know that they look nice on some people but I definitely don't prefer them on me.

5. DealHunter1

DealHunter1Member

Threads:
    I usually stick to the blue and black jeans, but I think every now and then (on the right occasion) colored jeans are okay. They can be really cute if the outfit is well put together and isn't loud or very bright. Its definitely not for people who don't want to put a lot of time into getting an outfit together because if you don't take the time to make sure that the color jeans fit well and look right then they will look really bad and make you stick out like a sore thumb!

LOVE & DEALS
    DH:cool:

6. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer the regular colors than the "colorful" ones. The only color I buy is either blue, grey, or black. It is better to keep it simple then buying all these bright colors.

7. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    Sometimes, but there aren't many shirts that you can choose from to go with colored jeans. I like bright orange jeans if they're a particular shade of orange. Tangerine maybe? Tangerine jeans and a white blouse together look very summer-y to me. I think colored jeans can be cute depending on certain factors. And some people look better in colored jeans than others.

8. randee555

randee555Active Member

Threads:
    I have never purchased, owned, or even tried on colored jeans as a adult. When I was a kid, I had a bunch of stuff like that like that but that was my mom's doing. I'm not a big fan of all the colors at all because I'm a real simple type of girl and I prefer blue denim. I don't think I own a pair of black jeans at the moment. I guess if I was still in school and fashioned/trends mattered more to me then
    I possibly would have some.

9. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I prefer my jeans to be black and just the regular denim color. I'm not really a fan of multi-colored jeans. I like them white sometimes too.

10. Dylansmom

DylansmomNew Member

Threads:
    Colored jeans can work but you have to style it right or else you come out looking kinda clownish. I wouldn't do colored jeans regularly but if I want to go out with my friends to a bar or club then I might wear some but I try to keep my colors to either blue, black or white.

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Colored jeans look really hideous in my opinion, I think only a select few can carry wearing it, like Lady Gaga for example. As for me, I prefer my jeans to be of classic colors like black, gray, khaki, etc. No neon or other type of colors for me.

12. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do like them, but as my thighs are quite large I go for the darker colored jeans. I have a dark green one I use all the time, and I find that it looks good on me. I always wanted a red pair of jeans because when I see it in other girls I think it looks gorgeous, but as I'm pretty self-conscious I can't bring myself to buy a pair for myself. The farthest I have gone is to buy a medium royal blue colored pair, which I enjoy but use only occasionally.

13. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Yes I do. I think they are very fun and whimsical and I wish more people were a bit more daring with their clothing and give in to colored jeans. I guess it's just not too fashionable anymore, but who knows, it might make a comeback soon and I do hope so because I think it's a cool look. I admit that I do mostly still only wear blue and black jeans, though, but I think once in a while colored jeans are nice especially when you are feeling more expressive in any particular day.

14. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I see the colored jeans on ladies and think they look nice but when I try to weat something other than dark blue or black jeans they just do not look very good. A dark brown maybe ok.

15. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not above experimenting with newer colors. By the way I saw a guy in orange jeans and he didn't look out of place. But as Pat says the colored jeans look better on ladies. That however hasn't kept me from buying colored jeans. I got myself a yellow pair and since no one has made any negative comment as yet, I think it looks OK on me. Not that it would matter anyway. I never buy clothes so that I can wear them only once or twice.

16. malia

maliaMember

Threads:
    There are a few colors that I like such as acid wash, leopard, maroon, grey and navy that I like. I think those colors are edgy and chic though not bright as pink or something they still can add a pop of color to the outfit. :)

17. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer a blue or black jean but like the color jean trend because it is a way to add a trendy piece to an outfit without investing in something you'll only wear once because it is such a statement piece. I also think an important part of color jeans in the fit, I like a skinny or straight leg color jean, I don't like when they have too much spandex and look more like leggings than jeans.

18. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    I think color jeans can be cute, but just not on me. Asides from the fact that I have never found any color jeans in my size, they don't really work unless you're on the skinnier side, I don't think. They can certainly be a very cute fashion statement though! :)

19. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't like it too. They look tacky. I still go for the classic ones, the black and blue. I don't think that I need for other more color, because these two already match with everything, every color. They are very universal. I am satisfied with them. I even buy more than one jeans of the same style.

20. wander_n_wonder

wander_n_wonderActive Member

Threads:
    I would say it depends on the color. I am not a big fan of very fancy looking ones, such as those in neon. I think those are really very difficult to pair up with and also it's very seasonal. After a while, you will realize that it's not in fashion anymore and they will just stay in your closet for a long time.

I may buy a few colored pants, but I will spend more on basic pieces which I'm sure I will be able to use in different situations and pair up with just about anything.