Do you like Color Jeans?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by himalipatel • Dec 18, 2013.

1. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't wear colored jeans. I think they look good on young (younger than me) girls and young women. I do like bold colors, but I prefer dark jeans, especially black.

2. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    No I only like Blue jeans, although black is sometimes OK for outdoor activity. I don't really mind what shade it is, as long as it's blue, that's all that matters to me. There are some jeans that just look more ridiculous than others, red and green jeans are an absolute no in any situation, although darker shades are OK i would say.

3. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not a big fan, no.
    The only jeans I own are the usual light blue, dark blue and black :D
    It's not like I'm actively against the other colors, I just don't like seeing them on me personally.
    I guess I could go for grey as well, but nothing too bright, I'll leave the bright colors for shirts.

4. jewel777

jewel777Active Member

Threads:
    I think it would depend on the color of the jeans and whether or not I had something to coordinate with it. For now I prefer black or navy jeans, but would be willing to try neutral colors, such as gray, khaki, or different variations of blue. Nothing too bright though. No, my huge thighs would definitely stand out too much.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I love colored jeans as I find blue jeans to be a bit too boring and common. I dislike jeans to begin with, to be honest, but they are good for lazy days, and as much as possible I'd more likely favor colored jeans over regular blue or black ones, but I admit that they are a bit too bright and loud to wear daily. Additionally, I don't think it's as easily re-used as regular jeans since they are more memorable and therefore would stick out too much once you start using them often.

6. wander_n_wonder

wander_n_wonderActive Member

Threads:
    I'm ok to use color jeans, as long as they are not very flashy such as neon orange or neon green. I would normally just stick to basic colored ones such as blue or maroon. I think those are relatively easy to pair up with anything. I used to buy pink in the past but I think I'm rather old for that color right now. I can't find the right occasion to wear it. I think it's always best to choose the safe colors so you get to wear your jeans quite often.