Do you like dance-themed movies?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by SpringBreeze • Dec 17, 2013.

1. SpringBreeze

SpringBreezeActive Member

Threads:
    I love to dance. So, I have a special liking for movies focused on dancing. What about you? Do you like dance-themed movies? Have you watched any before?

There are a ton of movies out there focused on dances from around the world. Ballroom dance has movies like Shall We Dance and Strictly Ballroom. Salsa has movies like Dance with Me and Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. Street Dance/Hip-hop has movies like Save the Last Dance and Honey. What others do you know of?

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I liked You Got Served. :) I've probably seen a few other hiphop dance movies, but that's the only one that sticks out in my memory, although I'm not exactly sure why. I thought it was pretty good, though, and it was probably one of the pioneers of that type of dance movie, to the best of my knowledge. I remember seeing and hearing about a lot of other similar movies years after that one released in theaters, but again, I'm not sure, since I kind of ignored it when it first came out and only watched it on DVD and on HBO.