Do you like leggings?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by chiofthenorns • Oct 4, 2014.

1. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    Oh yes! Definitely! I can't leave the house with a mini skirt on without having some leggings to go along for the ride. I don't like the idea of having people look at my private spaces (if you know what I mean). Of course, I own just black leggings because they go with everything and they make me look longer and slender when I wear heels with them. :)

2. nicole deffes

nicole deffesNew Member

Threads:
    I absolutely love leggings. They are so comfortable and good for so many uses. You can wear them to the gym, to sleep in, paired with a long nice shirt, and so much more. I don't however think that they look good on everyone. I think you need to have a certain body type to pull them off. Also, it is important to make sure they aren't see through. Always make sure they are thick so you don't end up showing off what you have underneath. Also, if they have a pattern on them, make sure they fit right and aren't too tight which will make the pattern looked stretched out. Just some helpful hints!

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I LOVE leggings and find them so versatile! i just can't understand people who say they are designed for people of a certain age. Some people believe that the minute you turn 30, you're too old to wear them! Very strange. I think as long as you're appropriately dressed and pair them with adequate clothes, it's fine.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like leggings, but it's important to make sure that they're not see through. I was at the post office one day and the lady in line in front of me was wearing an unfortunate looking pair of black leggings that clearly showed her bright yellow panties and the tattoo on her right cheek of the name Leon.

So, in order to not end up in a similar situation, I've switched from leggings to yoga pants and I always ask my daughter if my pants look okay from the back before I leave the house.

5. Scarlet

ScarletMember

Threads:
    I like the comfort of them, around the home or for exercise/ hiking but they are not something I would wear around many people, I feel too naked in them! I like to be covered unless exercising in public.

6. ellajanelle

ellajanelleMember

Threads:
    I'm not a fan of leggings because I feel like they make my legs look too big. I think they're really comfortable, though, and I actually own two pairs of black ones. Jeggings are better for me, because they're not as tight as leggings and I can actually wear short blouses with them.

7. Servace

ServaceActive Member

Threads:
    I am a guy, and I like wearing leggings to the gym under my shorts during winter time. I used to wear leggings for my dance performances, but I one day decided to use them at the gym; and I love it.

8. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I moderately like leggings but I'm more of a jeans person. I own three pairs of leggings and I wear them on occasion together with short dresses or lengthy blouses. They can be so uncomfortable at times. I can feel the fabric clinging to my skin and once sweat starts pouring out, it's unbearably itchy and icky. It's more bearable if I wear jeans and when I ride motorbikes, I don't easily slip off the back seat.

9. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    I love leggings. That's basically all that I wear when the weather starts to turn colder. They are perfect because they are so comfy. If I'm having a day when I don't feel like putting on real clothes, then I can just throw some on. They are basically like sweatpants, but more fashionable. I love that they come in so many colors and designs. I own more leggings than jeans, but because they are amazing, and I can't stop buying them.

10. E.Mil

E.MilMember

Threads:
    I love leggings and think they are very stylish and if you get the right ones they can be comfortable. I do prefer to wear something over them like a long blouse or just wear them around the house.

11. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    Yes. I absolutely love leggings. I am also a fan of boyfriend shirts and they do perfectly match. :) I actually have five pairs of leggings, most of them are color black. You can never go wrong with black.

12. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I love leggings. It is very comfortable to wear. I also like jeggings... It's a combination of jeans and leggings. The materials is like leggings but it looks like jeans. I can pair it with anything.I also have it in different colors. I like it because you cam move easily while wearing it.

13. cmjblue

cmjblueNew Member

Threads:
    I love to wear leggings as lounge wear around the house.Although I enjoy wearing them at home, I do not wear them in public because I don't care for how they look on me. Some women look great in them especially with boots. I can see why women love to wear them because they are comfortable, fairly inexpensive and go with just about anything.

14. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I love wearing leggings! I am a mother of a 1 year old and picking out an outfit needs to be quick! So most of the time I am in leggings or dresses because they are very easy to wear and match with other clothes!