Do you like online shopping sites ?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by shane002 • May 9, 2013.

1. shane002

shane002Banned

Threads:
    My name Peter willson and i like online shopping. I have running business online shopping in india. I have done shopping from various sites. I have good experience with the trendss. Trendss site is india largest online shopping stie featuring great offer and deal on t-shirts, sweat shirt, long coat, cardigans, Shopping for branded clothes, kids clothes etc. Online shopping is a popular choice for women who want the latest fashions, generous discounts and a straight-to-your-door service.

#1May 9, 2013
    Last edited: May 10, 2013
  2. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    Oh yes absolutely! I love Shopping and doing it online makes me a bit happy because it saves me quite some.

3. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    I always thought I was the type of person that liked to shop in malls and stores, but lately I have been into shopping online. I find better deals online and it gets delivered right to my front door. I love buying something online and opening it like a present.

4. maurovis

maurovisNew Member

Threads:
    I bought a couple of items on ebay but that was a while ago. I don't know but there is something to be said about how you feel while wearing something, and you will never know how you feel in the clothes by seeing pictures of it online.

5. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I'm with you on that one because I like to feel and see the material that it is made out of before I buy. So it would not serve a purpose for me per-say. Now household items may be a different story like for example, furniture, office desk, file cabinet or something of that type would be ok to buy online but other than that I wouldn't buy online.

6. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love online shopping sites. I look through the websites and eBay for clothes every day. Looking for clothes I like and finding good value is exciting to me. I can't wait for the summer sales, there's loads of items I want to pull the trigger on.

7. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    Yes, I like too. Everybody like to do online shopping as it is very convenient option. Also we can save some bucks using deals and coupon.

8. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think I have found one person that hasn't ordered online.
    It is very convenient, and a better option than going outside and buying it in person. The only advantage that you can get by going to the store in person is having a chance to try the product before actually buying it. Reviews and videos don't do much since it is all personal preference.

9. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I also love online shopping websites because I am pretty much addicted to them at this point.
    I feel that I can find even better deals online than in a store because I can shop anywhere in the world and get the best coupons before anyone else does. I also don't always have time to go to an actual store which is why I am even more thankful for the Internet.

10. limcid

limcidActive Member

Threads:
    The best thing about shopping online is being able to get free shipping. I love that Amazon offers this when your order is over $25. If you have an online store, it's a good idea to figure out a way to offer free shipping.

11. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I love online shopping! So much easier and more convenient than having to run out for everything....plus there aren't always options for things that I want around here where I live in a small town, so it's nice to have a variety.

12. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I'm quite addicted to online shopping actually. It's more convenient for me especially for my lifestyle. But I don't usually buy shoes online because of the size problem. I only often clothes and some accessories and gadgets.

13. Rocky

RockyMember

Threads:
    I like online shopping for some items but not clothes and shoes. I need to try things on, see and feel them before I decide if they are worth the money. I have had really good experiences buying books and cd's on amazon and shopping at lee valley. It all depends on the products!

14. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I must say that I definitely enjoy the comfort of shopping online. I enjoy it because I am one of those people who can't go to the store and pick out several items that they like. I would have to analyze it and be sure that it is something that I would wear in public and that it is going to be comfortable. I hate to buy something that I am not going to wear, and whenever I make a purchase at a store I regret buying it and the item just sits in my closet. Shopping online is more convenient for me and it can be fun. I can browse many stores online without the hassle of driving to one place to another.

15. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I don't too much buy online because I like to see and feel the material before I buy. I don't like to return anything because that bothers me to do that and the time you have to spend sending it back. But items like furniture and home goods I would buy that online.

16. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like to shop online too, but not really for clothes. I shop for gadgets and other stuff online. I don't really shop for clothes online because I prefer to fit the clothes first before buying it to be sure that it fits me well.

17. Soliloquy

SoliloquyMember

Threads:
    I just love doing my shopping online. Even clothing; I'll keep up with the latest offerings from my favorite stores online, and if there's ever any question of whether it will fit I'll either go check it out in person or order more than one size and return the one that doesn't work. I especially like Zappo's free shipping for returns; makes it risk free.

18. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    Yes i like to do online shopping. I usually doing online shopping of tshirt, jewelry,gifts etc. I am a working person so i don't have a time for window shopping o i frequently doing online shopping. I get a good discount and some time i get a coupon while doing this. More advantageous some websites have no delivery cost and cash on delivery facility so we do not need to pay in advance.

19. parrymartin013

parrymartin013New Member

Threads:
    Yeah Of course i like online shopping sites to buy every products like branded clothes, t-shirt, sweat shirt and long coat etc because online clothes shopping helps you to compare the prices offered by different stores and then make the best purchase. Also, many online sites in a process to attract the customers, offer great discount deals at some special occasions like Christmas Day, new Year etc.

20. Anna_Bella07

Anna_Bella07Member

Threads:
    Online shopping is the best ever which will make us feel comfortable for doing shopping which is one of the best thing which we love. :)