Do you like online shopping sites ?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by shane002 • May 9, 2013.

1. lindsaylove

lindsayloveNew Member

Threads:
    i only shop online,sometimes i just so tired of it, but the price is so attempting, i cant resist it!:eek:

2. alankar

alankarNew Member

Threads:
    Yes, I prefer online shopping. I love it. But, most probably I prefer to go with niche sites. Fake chances are there from sites other than official online stores.

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Shopping in a big city requires a lot of driving, I can't stand it. Where I'm from, everything was in the same area on one end of town. On the other end, all the shopping was in the same area. in the middle of town, everything in one area lol. Now it's scattered everywhere, it's so confusing and inconvenient. LOVE online shopping.

4. jodiann12

jodiann12Active Member

Threads:
    I love do shopping online, especially when sites such as Amazon and Vine.com offer free shipping. Freeshipping.org also comes in very handy whenever someone's shopping online too. I also like to do my shopping through very reputable companies that have very good customer service like Amazon.com. I also like to do my online shopping through Pay Pal because I can always file a dispute, and get my money refunded to me.

5. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I love shopping online. I can do it anytime. It's more convenient for me. But there some things that I did not buy. Like if I see a new clothing line that seems really good. I will go to the mall see it personally, try to fit it. If I know the correct size that fits me then I can buy it online.

6. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    The problem with online shopping is it can be addictive. It is soo easy to access from the comfort of your own home and the choices are endless. My sister has the habit of checking for deals and such everyday. Although the bargains are great you are also exposed to a lot of things you don't really need. The fact that most items are priced well does not help one resist the temptation of buying it even if you don't need it.

7. marcfreund636

marcfreund636New Member

Threads:
    Yes Afcourse I am kind of a shopping addict , Amazon , Flickr and euenvio , jabong are my favorite one. All sites are best in this tough competition.

8. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    I would say that I probably do about 60% of my shopping on-line. You can definitely find a much wider variety and choice when going on-line and generally speaking, it's always cheaper because you can compare prices and find the best across different websites. I try not to do too much clothes shopping online however because I tend to return a lot of clothes. This can become a bit of a pain sometimes as you could imagine!

One of the main reasons I do a lot of shopping online is because I don't like being on my feet all day walking around a high street or shopping centre. I get bored quite quickly you see :p

When it comes to electronics and stuff like that, I buy it ALL online. It is always much cheaper than high street shops and you can find plenty of discount codes and cash-back offers.

9. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    On the occasions that I shop, I do it online because there are so my sites selling the same item that you can really comparison shop and find the best price. When you buy something at a regular store, you're stuck with the prices they set.

10. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    Yes i like online shopping sites and i also like to do online shopping. it saves our time. we can get amazing discount and deals on online shopping.

11. Peters879

Peters879Banned

Threads:
    ya. I often shopping online.

12. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I like shopping online, but unfortunately, there just aren't that many quality shops that offer international shipping at a fair price. Most quality stores will only sell to major countries, and even if they did sell their items at a lower cost, the shipping charges just end up skyrocketing the price back up again. I do like online shopping, but I'm still hoping that the international stores get more efficient and increase in quality.

13. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    At first, I didn't like E-bay that much but considering the sort of deals you can get on the site I took the risk and did my shopping on the site anyway. My experience so far has been good. It's far much better to buy your second-hand stuff there [on ebay] rather than get it at a local store [and pay more $$$$]. I buy only DVDs online so I don't know about the rest of the guys who buy electronics, clothing. . .

14. PSLoveCharli

PSLoveCharliActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I often find myself wanting to shop online rather than at a physical store. Mainly because you can find more options online than in-store -- options that others won't have. Plus there are many more deals and steals online -- free shipping offers and a lot of other things. I love online shopping!

15. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I like shopping only on Ebay. My main reason is that it's easy and I can find all the things I want at low prices. Not to mention some have international shipping so it is very convenient to get stuff that isn't sold here. So far I've never encountered any fraud.

16. jessicak2

jessicak2Banned

Threads:
    I purchase my all things online. Because I have no time to go malls.

17. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love shopping on Amazon, I think it's a great site, especially for books I can't find in my country. I've studied some languages on my own and I've always bought my material there, I bought books with audio tapes or software with dictionaries that I could never find in the stores here. Those are great deals because it's the price you could find here on the stores, but another quality of products. The fact that the books are delivered at home make it even better.

18. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    I like buying things online that are always the same, by this I mean movies, games, books, etc.
    When it comes to food and clothing, I still prefer going to the store and seeing things for myself.

19. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I have started loving online shopping, I don't have to leave my home, and I don't have to go out in the cold or bunch of long check out lines. I have become a big fan of nomoreracks.com and when I tell you they have great name brand items at great prices. so it you have not checked them out so do. Best thing ever is shopping online.

20. mistysauro

mistysauroNew Member

Threads:
    I sometimes like the online shopping store sites when they have good sales