Do you like online shopping sites ?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by shane002 • May 9, 2013.

1. FatesWing

FatesWingActive Member

Threads:
    I love Amazon specifically! I may use EBay here or there, but nothing really comes close to Amazon. To me it's the only site that goes above and beyond for their online shoppers. I have never had a negative experience with them and I'm grateful for that. It seems like many stores now offer an online version of what's in stores but even still sometimes they won't display the best deals. So in response to the thread's opening question, I absolutely do like shopping online!

2. jessicak2

jessicak2Banned

Threads:
    I purchase my all dresses online.

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love shopping online. I Actually prefer shopping online than in actual stores. For one because I get to do it from home at any time and two a lot of the times I find better deals online than in store and a lot of time I can get something online for half the price i'd pay in store.

4. suncoast15

suncoast15New Member

Threads:
    I do like online shopping however I tend to not read the return policy and recently ran into a situation where I bought shoes that didn't quite fit exactly as I hoped and I couldn't return them because it was past the date of return. Unfortunately I hadn't read over the return policy because the site was a relatively major site that is owned by an even more major and well known site - still my fault though. Otherwise I feel the best deals can be found online. Amazon Prime is the way to go!

5. randee555

randee555Active Member

Threads:
    I like online shopping alot. I like that fact that I don't have to leave home to get wahat I want or need. The only downside is with buying clothes sometimes because you can't try them on and some sizes fit differently because of certain brands or material.

6. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I've actually never purchased clothing online but I know that I can find some great deals. The only thing that sets me off from online shopping is the shipping price. The sites will say that we can get free shipping with over $x amount, but many of the sites don't seem to ship to Canada for that promotion and it annoys me; they usually cater more towards USA.

7. Cindy16

Cindy16Banned

Threads:
    Oh yes of course..I'm a very busy person and I've been dependent online in buying my stuff like gadgets, accessories, tops..except for items that need to be fit like shoes...

8. MikeyPaine

MikeyPaineActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not crazy about buying clothes online, at least for things like jeans. I buy jackets/hoodies online with no problem, and t-shirts are fine as well. I've had okay luck with cardigans.

I don't think I've ever actually ordered pants online, but it doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

9. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    I enjoy shopping online for various reasons. One of my favorite reasons for shopping online, is all the varieties you will be seeing and that will be available for you to purchase. When ever I am shopping online, it really does not matter where exactly I am shopping at, because I know I will find whatever I am looking for online somewhere. I also enjoy the prices that are online, it is almost like you are guaranteed a good deal.

10. Jrh2

Jrh2Member

Threads:
    I like shopping online as it is quick and convenient to buy things but I don't like having to wait for the items to be posted. I much prefer to shop for clothes in store as I can try them on and see them properly before buying them. If I buy clothes online I usually have to buy a few sizes to see which fits and then have the hassle of sending the clothes back for a refund. It is much easier to spend a little more time going into the shop to save time in the future.

11. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    I absolutely love online shopping sites. Online shopping sites make my life easier. I like purchasing online, because it always seems like you can find what you are looking for online. If it is not on one site you can just look on another and you are that much closer to finding what you are looking for.

12. wander_n_wonder

wander_n_wonderActive Member

Threads:
    I do online shopping, but only for gadgets or at least those things that I do not need to fit. I still prefer trying on the clothes that I buy. I know most online shopping sites allow for returns in case it does not fit you well, but I find this a bit of a hassle. Therefore, I prefer to just go to the nearest mall for my shopping needs.

If your shop is from India, I wonder how you handle returns?

13. mrjohny

mrjohnyNew Member

Threads:
    Of course I like, shopping online is a good experience and you can have a lot of fun finding what you need without leaving home and visit store by store

14. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Here in the Philippines, e-commerce is just starting so I am also checking it once in a while. I started with pet products which I think is okay because the product arrived on time. Now I have ordered from Lazada. It was just a garden hose of 50 feet, a cheap one. Since the delivery is on time and the product was good, I ordered another garden hose, this time the longer one at 75 feet. Oh no, it is defective. The valve connecting to the faucet is ill-fitting such that water is leaking like a broken pipeline. It's a sad experience.

15. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I enjoy buying stuff online, both clothing and shoes. I was scared to buy shoes online before but I find that it's rare a pair doesn't fit me. So I think the convenience and wide variety is worth the risk.
    Now for clothes, I will buy dresses, shirts, blouses and stuff like that online,but not pants and shorts.

16. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    I sometimes like online shopping. The only problems that I have is that sometimes I don't always know the size that I should get. More times than not I will buy something that's too big for me. Then, I have to go back to the store and try to get my money back. It's just a tedious process. Then sometimes if it's not a site like Hollister or Gap you don't know how secure the site it. I know that there are a lot of sites out there that will just try to take your money. So I hate always having to be aware of that.

17. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I don’t do it very often, since I like to be able to feel fabrics and see how things fit in person. Women’s sizing is so arbitrary, I tend to be unsure which size I should order from most places. So when I do shop online, the first thing I check is the return policy. I have gotten a few great things online, though, and the one time I had to return something it wasn’t too much of a hassle. So maybe I’ll do it slightly more often now.

18. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I LOVE online shopping and have my trusty online stores that I swear by! I can quite happily do all my clothes shopping online. I like the fact that I can also shop around and compare prices and bargains from the comfort of my home. Of course I still enjoy going out and touching and seeing the items before I commit to a purchase. But so far, I've not yet been sorely disappointed by any of my online purchases, and I do A LOT!!

19. anorexorcist

anorexorcistNew Member

Threads:
    I do! I think that they are the perfect choice for shopping lovers; they have more variety and discounts than physical stores. I have not purchased anything of an online store yet, but I hope to do it soon, however the only issue that I have with those stores is that sizes don't always seemed to be the right ones, but despair of that I still think that I would buy from a online clothing store.