Do You Like To Wear Short Shorts?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by sidney • Mar 26, 2015.

1. calistaboutique

calistaboutiqueNew Member

Threads:
    Yes, i like short dresses.

2. hellavu

hellavuActive Member

Threads:
    Usually wear short shorts, but not as tiny short as the pic on first page -- mine usually go from one to a few inches down (but I have super long legs so it's still short short). I don't know, I like how easy it is to walk or run around with 'em (not the super-tight-miny-underwear-size one, again) and how the tan you get goes not just to the half of your leg.

3. kaylahambrick

kaylahambrickMember

Threads:
    I am a young adult and I prefer longer shorts. Any ladies who have more butt on them, shouldn't, in my opinion. It looks like you are just trying to show something that should be private, off to the rest of the world. Morals and respect for oneself will show you that you don't need to dress like that for people to love and/or want you

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah I agree. I think if J. Lo or Kim Kardashian would wear those kind of shorts, then it would look really obscene because of their huge and round behind sticking out of those shorts. It would make anyone with a big bum look like a hooker.

5. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Not really. I know some people who enjoy wearing short shorts, but I think that they are too... tactless. Well, I guess you can wear this if your butt doesn't have dark spots. It's just that sometimes, people who don't really scrub their behind wear short shorts. Trust me, they don't look good at all.

6. jusjalynn

jusjalynnMember

Threads:
    I don't like wearing short shorts. I prefer shorts that are mid thigh length, because I feel more comfortable. I think that short shorts look okay on some people, but they are also ridiculous because its no purpose of wearing them. I only wear short shorts if I have to. It would have to be 95 degrees and up outside for me to wear them in public.