Do you listen to music when you sleep?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by ozadin • Jun 9, 2013.

1. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No way would this work for me at all! I'm a very light and sensitive sleeper; it has to be quiet, the temperature just right and totally dark for me to sleep soundly. I'm also given to bouts of the dreaded insomnia, so listening to music while I sleep is a no-no. I mean do people even do that, and for what reason? It's not like they'd continue hearing the music as they sleep, is it? I don't personally see the point of it.

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It depends on the type of music you're listening to. If you listen to classical, soft and mellow music, then it won't take long for you to fall asleep after a few minutes of listening to the tune. You don't listen to rock and alternative music when you intend to crash for the night. I used to do this when I was in my teens but stopped a few years ago after realizing how much I wasted electricity.

3. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I used to listen to music right when i settle to bed but i mostly turn it off when I'm really close to dozing off. I think there's only a couple of instances where i woke up to my earphones blasting with music. But normally, i prefer sleeping peacefully. :p