Do you love Chick-Fil-A? I do!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by MizzDeeDee • Nov 2, 2013.

1. MizzDeeDee

MizzDeeDeeMember

Threads:
    I love Chick-Fil-A! Every Halloween, I take my daughter there (Chick-Fil-A) after Trick-or-Treating. I have to say, it's not even the food that's so great, though I'll admit it's pretty good. It's the customer service. Last night, the boy waiting on us was such a great employee. He came by and asked us if we needed anything else, he asked me if I needed a refill, and he even picked up my kid's mess! To add, he was offering all this when they were closing! I was so impressed with him that I told his manager how good of a job he was doing.

Speaking to my fiance, I realized that I haven't had a single negative experience at Chick-Fil-A. I have always had good customer service there, and have never met a bad employee at Chick-Fil-A. I think all of the other fast food joints should base their business model on them. They're great. I just wish we had one closer to my house. I'd probably never go to any other fast food franchise.

2. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    Agreed! Chik-Fil-A easily has the best customer service of any chain fast food joint. However, I don't really go very much as I'm not a big fan of their food. I remember an article talking about their hiring policies and they really place a high importance on keeping their employees happy. It is an extremely smart business model, as you said, as good customer service really leaves an impression with the customer.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree also, I have never had a bad experience at a Chick-Fil-A. I travel to different parts of the state working and try to eat at Chick-Fil-A when I am out because I know the service and the food will not be a disappointment. For awhile the stores were giving away sandwiches if you answered a survey, I ate for free for a few weeks. That was good also. It kept me going back to the stores while traveling.

4. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I been to Chick-Fil-A a few times I am not a big fan of it there food isn't that great and their customer service is no difference from any other fast food place at least the one here so I don't really go there often.

5. Dame6089

Dame6089Active Member

Threads:
    I never really got into the whole Chick-Fil-A craze. I like chicken, but I don't feel like their chicken is any better than any other fast food chicken. McDonalds chicken selects are some of the best chicken fingers in all of fast food. IMO nothing at Chick-Fil-A tastes better.

6. MizzDeeDee

MizzDeeDeeMember

Threads:
    You're very lucky, then. Where I live, the customer service is poor in fast food places. Especially the Hardee's here. Ask them to hold the onions on something, and they act like you're asking them to sell their children on the black market. Then they usually do the opposite of what you ask for anyway.

7. illusion

illusionMember

Threads:
    I've always liked Chick-Fil-A. Most people that don't like them are put off by the founders religious views. I'm an atheist and have two young kids. Every time I go there I have a great experience and my kids love it. I'm sure if I tracked down every store's founders political/religious views I'd be in disagreement with just about all of them. I don't have time to look into everyone's personal views. All I can do is base my decisions on my personal experience. And, Chick-Fil-A is a great place to go for the kids.

8. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    We love Chick Fil-A. Every Monday, we take our church bulletin to our local restaurant. If you order a fry and drink (any size), you get a free sandwich or nugget. We go there often. The employees are always super sweet and helpful. Plus, the food is delicious!

9. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    We love Chick Fil-A here! All the ones by us are really nice with good food. It is one of the only fast food places I enjoy eating at. I love their fries with the special sauce and always get their spicy chicken. The staff are all quite friendly here too. The other fast food places around kind of treat you like they could care less if you were there and at Chick-Fil-A we get to feel like they appreciate our business.

10. jazzalazz

jazzalazzMember

Threads:
    I love the food at chick fil et, but the customer service at the one that I mostly go to is not the best. It's not much of a restaurant. It's more like a little kiosk in the food court of the student center where I go to college. They still serve everything that you could get from any other chick fil et, but the staff is rude and does not pay attention to the customers.

Other chick fil ets in the area have awesome staff. It just seems to be this one location, but that may be expected from the college students working at this location.

#10Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2013
  11. CoachV

CoachVNew Member

Threads:
    I love Chick Fil-A! The quality of food is great and I love the pickles on the sandwiches. My favorite thing at Chick Fil-A is the selection of sauces! I can't ever decide which one I want because they are all so good!

12. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I also like Chick Fil-A. I like the food at the same time the service is good too. I know that many people will comeback to a store because of three reasons, good food, good service and good price. I can say that in the Chick Fil-A I went to offer these three and I really like it.

13. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    I like Chick-Fil-A too some extent, but I won't say I love it. It is a great tasting brand, but it has lots of competition. That makes it hard for me, to love that brand no matter the taste lol.

14. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I've actually never eaten at Chick-fil-a....I've heard such across the board different opinions, too. It seems like most people agree the food is just OK, and while good customer service is nice and all, I don't think I would go to a place with OK food just for that...especially as far as fast food goes.