Do you make money online?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Livvy • Jul 6, 2014.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I make money online posting in forums and doing some selling on ebay. The survey sites are too long for me for the time that is required to complete the survey or you spend 5 minutes answering questions to be told you do not qualify for the survey. I also spend a little time on swagbucks earning points for gift cards I an use for gifts.

2. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    I'm considering joining Swagbucks... How much can you earn in a month to redeem in a giftcard?

3. usengineers

usengineersNew Member

Threads:
    yes, i have created many blogs and post many google Ads over there.

4. dustysmommy2013

dustysmommy2013Active Member

Threads:
    It depends on what type of gift card you are going for. A $5 gift card to Amazon only takes 450 points and I can easily reach that in 2 days, if not one just by spending 20 minutes or so doing the polls, a search, and a couple surveys. The higher value gift cards obviously take more points and more time. That being said, I can still reach the $25 PayPal cash reward in a little under 2 weeks. It doesn't seem like a good value when put like that but considering how little time I spend on the site each day, I am not complaining. I've read reports of people making over $100 each month on Swagbucks. I've never added up my earnings for one month on there yet but I can see how it would be possible.

My one pet peeve with Swagbucks is how long they take to pay after I redeem for a reward. Most sites take about a week at most but Swagbucks pushes it to two weeks. The first time I redeemed, I started getting very antsy thinking that I was never going to get paid but eventually they did come through. I just try to take that factor into consideration when I cash out. If it does come to me earlier, well then that's just a nice surprise that I wasn't expecting.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think working online only gives you pocket money, and of course that's not really rewarding for me, I want a full time income, lol. What I'm aiming is passive income where I do nothing and the money just rolls in. I actually have been planning to do my plan for the longest time, but I just can't get myself to do it, so many distractions.

#25Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  6. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    I spend majority of my time online working to make money. It is my part-time job because I have a full-time job. I do mainly freelancing work, though I do have a steady online writing job for an online magazine. Some months are better than others. Be weary for scams, the jobs that sound too good and the jobs that require you to invest money.

7. kal30314

kal30314New Member

Threads:
    I don't make a lot of money online but I have learned what every I do make it can goes toward my saving. I have treated most task that I do online like a saving account. I only use the points or cash when I need it.

The best time for me to cash out is after Tax season, I like to buy my expensive items but I am not paying the full price. That where my gift cards, coupons code, coupons, cashback or cash that I made from a survey company come from.

Next time is around my birthday I like to treat myself out, even if I can go to Starbucks and get my favorite drink & cake for free. Just sharing: Starbucks you can transfer gift cards in one Starbucks gift cards. I like this because when I am using the gift cards it helping to gane more stars. I don't use my money for this, I use all gift cards that I have earned online. Starbucks have nice perks.

Last time when I cash out of my saving or online accounts is before my kids go back to school, since my kids are much older I don't have to spend the saving on them as much. So about three to five times years I might touch my saving or online account that I have earn online. I would like to be like my older sister day.

Like my older sister she save what she do online toward her yearly trips that she take in May. I have had so much fun going on trips with her and seeing how she don't spend a little or nothing at a gas pump or when we go out to eat. Since my older sister work she call what she do online her second job. When she cash out from and online company she order the gift cards that don't expire or have very long expired dates. My sister start about five years ago doing online tasks. I have seen her save between $500 up to $1000.

are where I like to make a few bucks here and there. Family & friends all ways want to know how do I do it. So instead of pointed them to one website at a time, I just point them to this website.