Do You Make The Best Of The Services You Pay For?

Discussion in Home & Garden started by MrsJones • Jun 16, 2016.

1. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    The question can apply to any service that you pay for. Recently we received our quarterly statement for city services which include water, sewage, and trash pickup. The insert stated an increase of about $7 dollars for trash pickup on top of the container usage. Because of this increase I have decided to have my container filled with something every week not as in the past when I thought it could wait until the following week because I thought there wasn't enough to set the container out.

How do you make the best of the services you pay for? Phone, television, internet, lawn and garden services...

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Not always, and is quite bothers me. For example, aside from rent, as a live in an apartment I have to pay for condominium, which it a building tax. That will be a tax for maintaining the building, the gym, the gardens, sauna, the sports area, all that. It so happens I don't use any of that! I have only ever used gym a few times, I have never used a sauna, or the sports area. And that is so upsetting, because last month they increased the tax, by 80 bucks a month on top of what was already being paid. It is frustrating to pay that much and not use the service.