Do You Mind Sharing Your Opinion? + See The Promo!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by ashley0323 • Oct 5, 2016.

1. ashley0323

ashley0323Member

Threads:
    The CNKT app/site it always looking for more users to give their own personal opinion on various topics. Or you can create your own topics, and other users will give their opinion. There are tons of different quieries (polls/questions).. answer the ones you feel strongly about! Every vote counts!! If enough votes are brought in on a certain topic, it can be brought to the attention of who it may concern!!

The promo:

If you sign up, and answer at least 150 questions (should take about 10 mins), you are eligable to be paid $5. Though, even after you're paid, your encouraged to continue to use the app, as everyones opinion matters, all the time! Just go to your app market and type in "CNKT" or go to your web brower and enter the address

(no referral link)

2. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    I checked the website, maybe it's just my eyes but I think the website kinda makes be feel dizzy. Thanks for sharing this site though! :D

3. ashley0323

ashley0323Member

Threads:
    Its an amazing app to have, for sure! :)

4. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Interesting!!

5. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    Does this only work by way of app or can you also do it via the website? I don't usually mess with too many apps and prefer websites instead.

It sounds interesting, especially if there is an opportunity to earn. Do you get cash or is it points or discounts on purchases or something? Also, how much personal information is required?

It seems like it might be a cool way to get your feedback heard, especially if they plan to contact various companies if there are enough complaints. Is the same also true if there are enough praises? That would be nice too. I'm sure companies would like to hear the good stuff and not just the bad (although bad feedback is definitely useful and may help them provide a better product or service).

6. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Haven't heard of this website yet. Is it like Paid Forums like you get paid for every comment and thread you create? And after you've been paid for $5, will you still get paid when you continue using the app? I'll check it out though. I hope it will be fun. Thanks for sharing! :)

7. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    Very interesting I actually like the idea of getting paid to take polls. I will give it a try and hope to like it as much Alas I think I would.

8. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Interesting, I just opened the website now. I am going to see how it actually goes there. I was thinking if it has expiration time, I am not sure about that yet. Thanks for sharing the info.