Do you prefer music while you travel?

Discussion in Travel started by margarito • Nov 6, 2013.

1. rightct

rightctActive Member

Threads:
    Definitely! Reading a book + listening to music = time goes faster + a more enjoyable flight experience. I made the mistake once to not bring my MP3 with me and all I had to hear in the plane was the baby crying or the occassional dull coughing, haha, which made everything very, very boring and unpleasant.
    Oh, well... never happening again I guess.

2. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, I love to listen music or play video games on my smartphone during travel. Sometimes, I prefer to read a book while travelling it depends on my mood that whatever I want to do?

3. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I think it really depends on the duration of the trip. If its a quick 15 minutes walk, then I would just prefer to enjoy nature. If its a 2+ hour drive, then I would definitely prefer music. A majority of the time I spend traveling is what I use to study though. But, if I have company with me, then I would much rather prefer to talk with the person. :)

4. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I must be one of the rare exceptions who doesn't like listening to music while on the road, in the air or on water. I always like to take in all the new sights, smells, feelings when I am traveling, and music only distracts me from being able to take it all in. Music has such a strong effect on me, that I like to only take it in small dosages.

5. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I love to listen to music while I am traveling no matter how far the distance. I like to listen to upbeat music that will keep me energized especially if there is a long drive ahead of me. I will listen to the radio or if I am in an area that does not have a large selection of radio stations, I will listen to my playlist on my phone. It just depends on the trip and how long it is going to take.