Do You Prefer Sad Songs Or Happy Songs?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by mildredtabitha • Sep 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    I love music and I listen to both sad and happy songs. Happy songs helps us to think about the good times and to want to make more pleasing memories.

We tend to attach a song to things and situations because it makes us feel better. Sad songs are good when you listen to them when your mood is low. They help you accept the situation and move on faster.

2. roldya

roldyaNew Member

Threads:
    If I'm happy. I'll listen to something rather upbeat and confident. When I'm sad I listen to a whole bunch of different bands. I'm really into rock and metal, and a lot of times they have some softer songs and I usually listen to those. "Bother" By Stone Sour is a very, very sad song. I'm absolutely in love with it though. I can relate to it, it's very sad and a powerful song.

Overall, I think I like sad songs just a little but more, because I believe they have more meaning. Sad songs always have some kind of story behind it, and by reading the lyrics you can probably figure it out. Plus when you're someone like me, who just thinks sad songs are beautiful, you'll end up finding a lot of overall very depressing, yet amazing songs.

3. nanachan7

nanachan7New Member

Threads:
    I like sad songs better. I mean songs with sad messages. I don't feel sad whenever I listen to them. Instead, I feel inspired. I just have this impression that sad songs are very expressive. And a lot of the best music out there are sad songs. Maybe the composers were heart broken when they composed those songs.

But of course I listen and sing happy or upbeat songs during parties. And then we end up singing sad songs when we're already drunk. Haha! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.