Do You Prefer Shopping Alone?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by DrRipley • Apr 9, 2013.

1. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    When I'm shopping for something important or something that I will use, I usually shop alone, makes me roam and hunt the mall for my items faster and less of a hassle. Most times when I'm shopping with someone, a normally 1 hour trip would turn out to a whole day vacation. But when I'm shopping for groceries or just killing time, I like to have someone to chat with, makes the whole shopping day bearable.

2. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That is a good point death, if it's something important to buy, like a TV or a computer for example, I always go with my wife because it's both our decision to make. If it's something simpler like food or similar I prefer to go alone because it's much faster and I don't lose so much time.

3. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I actually prefer shopping on my own, because I know what I want and I like to get in, buy it, and then get the hell out of there and go home. If I go with people then we have to look in shops we don't have ANY intention of buying anything from.

4. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I really don't care for shopping anymore so when I do go, I usually go alone. I can get in, get what I want and get out as quickly as possible. The only exception to that is shopping at a book store or craft store, but I still rather shop alone. I can wander where I want and take my time.

5. Neperon

NeperonActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah sometimes lol When you really need things which are important and they can skip from your mind when someone else is with you so its better to shop stuff alone and that's cool i mean goes right and gives the right outcome there isn't anything bad with shopping alone.