Do you prefer to buy clothes in-store or online?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Jrh2 • May 26, 2014.

1. daisysmell211

daisysmell211New Member

Threads:
    I prefer to shop online, such as aliexpress, because there's a low price, but I also found a website that can help you save money: Chnprice.com. But online shopping also has drawbacks, such as lost cargo, disputes. But the brand's stores, clothes are too expensive in-store.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have always preferred to buy my clothes personally in stores. However, a few years ago I started to buy clothes online and now I'm addicted to it. It is so much more convenient, you find the best bargain prices online opposed to the stores, and it's just easier. Also, most online stores have free returns and exchanges, so it doesn't get easier than that.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    When it comes to clothes, I'm much more comfortable wig buying it from a physical store because I'd like to be able to try out the clothes first as well as be able to give it a thorough inspection just in case some threads might turn out to be loose. Also, like you've mentioned, returning items online can be a bit of a pain and not to mention it also entails a long wait, especially if you're planning on getting a replacement and not just a refund.

4. maRei

maReiNew Member

Threads:
    In my case, it's both. I have an online shop and I get the items I sell from online stores too. It's more convenient to browse different designs/styles online, especially when you're planning to buy in bulk. Moreover, you can just simply copy-paste the pictures you're selling to your own web shop, without going thru the hassle of looking for your own model. However, when it comes to my personal clothing, I only buy from physical stores because I like trying on clothes first before making a purchase. I rarely buy for myself online.

#24Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  5. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer buyin clothes in-store not mainly due to the cheaper cost or convenience (because more often it is inconvenient to go to a mall) but because I enjoy the experience to choosing and fitting different clothes. I also treat shopping as a recreational activity which I sometimes do with my friends. When I shop alone, it is for therapeutic reasons. I also want to make sure that I really, really like the garment and it fits me perferctly before I decide to buy it. In-store shopping is the only option for these mentioned reasons.

6. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I personally need to buy clothes in person to try on and make sure they fit right but WISH I could buy clothes online because it would be so much easier for me and I would probably buy more clothes lol. Being able to leisurely leaf through clothes from a magazine without needing to try on a ton of clothes would be so great.