Do You Prefer To Exercise Solo Or With A Companion?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by sidney • Dec 11, 2013.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer to exercise with a workout buddy! Me and my friend will always go from work to the gym, and whenever one isn't feeling it, the other one will encourage. It's a pretty good deal for me, because I am never in the mood! So if it was up to me I would pretty much never go to the gym! But as I feel bad not going, I always end up going.

2. DomDom

DomDomNew Member

Threads:
    Haha, I have the same experience. Dont want to be rude and not talk but I jsut want to finish my exercise program. Sometimes I lie that im not going and go alone :D

3. brian101

brian101New Member

Threads:
    I have a workout buddy so we train together but I also train alone, I like both and the motivation is definitely there when I train with my buddy though I have know trouble motivating myself when I'm on my own. As a whole I guess it depends on my mood whether I want a partner there or if I want to go solo

4. danderson239

danderson239New Member

Threads:
    I prefer working out alone. I find I exercise best when I can have my own music playing and my workout at my own pace. I also find I do my best thinking while working out, especially during cardio. Talking with a workout partner would disrupt my pace and disrupt my thoughts.

5. eg0mez

eg0mezMember

Threads:
    Of course, I prefer Nike almost everything Nike is more comfortable in my opinion.
    Also, Adidas is kinda lame, you know the three stripes? Anyways I guess I just hate Adidas and Nike's look super cool!:p
    To be honest Nike and adidas are mainstream, and a bit expensive. I always go for whats in my budget.

6. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    I like to exercise solo, but depending on what I do that is what makes me want a partner. I mean if I am doing a bench press, and I really want to get a good workout in I will most likely try to get a partner to help me. However if I am just doing a basic workout I will not need a partner.

7. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    I prefer to workout solo. I do better concentrating when it's just me by myself. I had a workout partner before and she was annoying. She's a great friend but never took the workouts seriously. Besides, I'm really not alone. I got Billy Blanks or Jillian Michaels right there motivating me. Depending on how you look it, I have partners right there. :)