Do You Purposely Buy Seasonal Items After The Season Is Over For 70% Discount?

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Natasha0717 • Nov 17, 2017.

1. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    I am always tempted to do this, like after Halloween, all of the Halloween plates, costumes, bags, shirts, etc, were 70% off.
    But at the same time, I was just so done with Halloween, that I honestly didn't even want to look at the stuff anymore, let alone buy it. Even though it was such a great deal, I had a feeling I would just stash it away somewhere and then forget all about it once the next Halloween was right around the corner again. I guess I just like buying seasonal items in sync with the seasons, a little ahead of time. But I do see lots and lots of people buying the expired items at a super-low price. To each his own, I guess. I'd rather buy the items right before Halloween, or Thanksgiving, or Christmas, or Easter. :)
    What about you?

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would browse and see what's there on shelves and see if there is anything I want. I love to window shop so it's not to much more than window shopping for me when I see all the things that's left over after the season. I'm on a tight budget so anything I an find that I can afford is great, lol, so I do look and hope too for great bargains after the season, sales.

3. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    This is something really amazing and charming to have such a good and most lavish time this way.