Do You Really Earn Money From Cash Back Sites?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by kaka135 • Jun 1, 2017.

1. melissa1024

melissa1024New Member

Threads:
    I actually installed some apps that pay you for everyday grocery shopping. You just scan your receipt and get paid or some you just put in your store loyalty card number. They have done paid to my paypal several times. You all can check them out.... Checkout51, Savingsstar, be frugal. Those are just a few I use. There are several more.

2. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I have earned money from the cashback sites. And the money is very low to be honest. I have been member of the ebates and rebates. So they do pass on some percent of the money. And that does add up. But most of the time I have noticed that it's low. And with online shopping it's often not worth it. But still I try to save using them.

3. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    You can earn money with cashback sites and consistently as well, the more you buy the higher return, there are a lot of credible sites.

4. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    If you do a lot of online shopping, you can save a lot of money. When you shop on the recommended sites, the sites recommended by the cash back sites, by following the links, you can get 5-20 percent discounts. If you buy items worth 10 dollars every day and get 10 percent discounts, you will save $30 in a month.However, if you don't shop much online, the discounts offered by cash back sites will mean nothing to you. I don't shop online too much and I don't use cash back sites.

5. Meeseeks

MeeseeksMember

Threads:
    No. It's a scheme for consumers to spend more, so it's not about earning but about to make people spend more.

6. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    Even though your concept has some flaws i have to agree with you on the fact that it encourages people to spend more rather than save.