Do You Really Like Stretch Denim?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by hayrake • Dec 12, 2014.

1. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a stretchy denim that I "accidentally" bought, because I only saw it on Ebay. It didn't say that the material is stretchy. I find the jeans satisfactory, but I would prefer the non-stretchy type of jeans, because I'm not a fan of how it clings to my skin.

2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I agree that they are all the rage because it is so cheap to make. I like how they have tricked consumers into thinking that it is a better product because they will feel more "comfortable." You can feel comfortable in jeans if you buy the right size and they will last longer than any of the stretch items out on the market today.

3. nonsiccus

nonsiccusActive Member

Threads:
    There's definitely a good thing about comfort though... I think the holy grail of clothing is to find something that both looks good and feels comfortable when you wear it. Well, you could likely add in cheap to make it to perfect trifecta, but it's usually just two of the three factors.

Ultimately, if you feel comfortable in your clothes, you're much more likely to behave in a more confident manner which can make all the difference in how you perceive the clothing/person.

4. selina

selinaMember

Threads:
    I would prefer leggings instead of stretch denim, because I like small amount stretch in my denim if available otherwise leggings is really better. Actually fashionable clothes is nothing without our footwear and on small amount of stretched denim Big size of boots are perfect and I generally search for such fashion ideas on internet such as

5. mariee

marieeActive Member

Threads:
    I love stretch denim. If my only option was non stretch denim I would rather not wear jeans. I'm "pear shaped", my hips are wide and I have a tummy. I've never seen non stretch jeans that would be wide enough to fit my hips without being really loose everywhere else. All of the non stretchy jeans I've tried are just so uncomfortable and weird looking on me.

6. jewel777

jewel777Active Member

Threads:
    I like stretch denim because to me they are very comfortable and fit better than regular denim. As long as they're from a reputable brand. But it seems like it's a personal preference. When stretch denim first came out, I really didn't like them at all, and thought they were too tight. But now I find them to be comfortable and easy to move around in. So maybe they just take getting used to.