Do You Regularly Buy Apps?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by JulianWilliams • Jan 20, 2015.

1. turtledove

turtledoveMember

Threads:
    I never buy paid apps. I like to save my money for things I actually need, rather than something which will sit on my phone and just take up space. I'd probably never use them anyway, and for me, the free apps I use are good enough. I don't even use all my free apps at the moment, so purchasing these paid apps would really be a waste of money for me at least.

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No, I don't ever buy apps and won't be starting any time soon. the app would have to be outstandingly GOOD for me to pay anything for it. So far, I've not come across one of that type. I really have not latched onto this trend at all. I don't know, I may be missing out on a lot of things LOL

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I have to admit I've been very tempted before but now I'm glad I put it off because the apps I supposedly would have paid for in the past I now just ignore and looking back I think I'd have just wasted the money that way. I think some may be useful but to be honest I don't think I have found that many apps that I couldn't live without enough that I'd pay for it. For example, the one I wanted to buy was a sort of flowchart type app but now that I think about it I could just as easily do that on a laptop for free. I am not that much against it but I would like to be a lot more sure of the purchase before I just spend my money carelessly.

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree, @DrRipley LOL There are people out who just can't do without these apps, but i'm just not one of those people at all. The one app that we do use on a daily basis is the weather app, but my husband downloaded it free, I think from the Apple app store. Some of them really just seem to encourage us to be lazy, dressed up as something to make your life easier hehe. I too am not against them at all, I've just not jumped on that particular bandwagon.

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never bought an app, because there are plenty of free apps on the market that are just as good as far as I am concerned. It would have to be the app to end all apps, to get me to spend my hard earned money on it. I just don't see the point when the free apps are every bit as good in my mind.

6. Goat of Departure

Goat of DepartureActive Member

Threads:
    I don't buy apps really, not unless I really need to. Most apps of the same kind have thousands of free versions available so spending money on an app is almost always a rarity for me. I only buy apps when I want to support the developers or if I realy need that premium feature but for the most part I stick with free ones.