Do You Regularly Use Your Phone Camera?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by rightct • Apr 17, 2015.

1. radzi

radziActive Member

Threads:
    Haha, I know, but you're right.

2. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    I do use mine a lot just because it is convenient. I have a Nikon D3100 that I absolutely love, but I don't use it as often as I would like to just because it is big and bulky. I hate lugging it around with me wherever I go, but I do bring it for vacations or if I know I am going to be doing some sight seeing or getting together with a lot of my family somewhere. To me, my phone works just fine while I'm around the house or snapping a quick shot of the kiddos.

3. zenfive

zenfiveMember

Threads:
    I always use my phone camera. Aside from using it for those crisp Instagram pictures, it comes in so handy when you go on a trip or something because you don't have to carry around a bulky expensive camera around your neck. I have a Samsung S5 and I'm very content with the quality, plus it is a lot more convenient.

4. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    What? Of course they're going to be contented I mean, they got the phone with the 'top notch' camera and that's what they wanted so what's the problem with that? I'm not sure if I understood your question so I apologize if I got it all wrong but from what I understood, you want us to tell you what we think about people who wanted a top notch camera phone, gets the top notch camera phone that they wanted and not get disappointed because they got the phone that they wanted? It makes no sense to me why are you asking this question friend.

5. Matthew Malka

Matthew MalkaNew Member

Threads:
    Yes of course because at some point in time you are eventually going to snap a pic and since today even watches have a camera on them so it is highly accessible for everyone to use. People want simplicity and a phone camera gives them one of the highest advantages you can ask for.

6. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually have "camera" as top priority on my phone lol. I hate cell phones.. I don't like being reached no matter where I am (if I even decide to bring it with me) and I don't need internet when I leave the house because.. life.. I live it. So how good the camera is is very important to me, because I like to capture the moment and expensive cameras aren't necessary for that.

7. sazzydan

sazzydanMember

Threads:
    I have a digital camera, put have recently upgraded my phone to an Xperia z3 compact, which has a 20.7 megapixel camera on it, which is better than most digital cameras!

The photos are very clear and I use it all of the time, not to mention how convenient it is just to whip out, take your snaps and put it away, its easy!

8. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    I'm not a person that likes taking pictures, if I take 3 pictures in a year it's a lot. That said, when I do take a picture it means I really like whatever I'm seeing, and in those cases I appreciate having a decent camera on my phone.

9. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I rarely use the camera on my phone. I used it to take pictures at a concert and for a friend's graduation. That's about it. I don't take selfies or anything. I do like the convenience of having access to a phone even though I hardly ever use it.

10. kofter128

kofter128New Member

Threads:
    There are people that like taking pictures, but in my opinion, they should get a camera, not a super expensive camera-phone (I'm looking at those bulky phones that have the camera sticking out in the back).
    The camera on my phone is 8 megapixels and seems to work fine for me, I rarely take any pictures that require high quality - mostly pics for facebook and other social networks. There are times however when I wish I had a nice enough camera to capture the sunrise properly during those early work mornings. But I think a phone's camera should be a secondary accessorie of it, not something which people buy their phone around.

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah, but not everyday. I don't have a digicam, so that's all I have available if I want to take a photo. I think if you have at least a 5 or 8 megapixel camera, then you can take clear close up shots of things, because the 3.2 and 2 megapixel ones aren't that clear.

12. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    To be honest I tend to use the camera on my phone a lot. I just think that it is a really good camera and one that has a really high quality and for the kind of quality that you can get for that type of price I really think that it is a steal if you ask me.

13. RapidRaven

RapidRavenMember

Threads:
    When I travel, I semi-frequently use my phone's camera to capture sudden interesting moments and beautiful wildlife. After all, that was one of the reasons why I upgraded my old phone, and upgraded my new/current phone with a SD card to boost memory capacity. If I really want a high-quality photo, and know I will be taking in advance, I would bring my dedicated camera instead.

14. suegiplaye

suegiplayeMember

Threads:
    I actually love using a smartphone and mostly just to use the camera. I am always on the phone taking pictures and I really enjoy having a picture that is crystal clear. These days I think everyone has a smartphone because of the camera. I notice that regular camera's are not even popular among people. I always see people with a smartphone that has a camera instead. Especially among the younger generation.