Do You Rent Games Or Movies From Red Box?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Zyni • Aug 11, 2016.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Have you tried renting any games or movies from one of those Red Box kiosks outside stores and restaurants? These seem to be popping up more and more in my area. I have never tried one.

If you have, have you had good luck with it? I mean, it seems affordable, so it might be a good deal. I just wonder if the disks are ever scratched or otherwise not working properly, and if so, if you can get a refund.

I know that we had similar problems with video stores back in the day, and that's why we chose streaming only with Netflix instead of also getting the DVD service (plus it's just more convenient than the back and forth thing).

What is your opinion of Red Box?

2. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    Well I must say that a couple of years ago I was all about it. That said, though, I have not been to one for some time now, and if that is any indication, I am betting that they are on the decline. This is just a market than has seen so many changes in the last couple of years that any of these services is really risky to invest in. I guess it is on to the next fad of renting, and then that one will probably fade away too.