Do you shop at Burlington Coat Factory?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by True2marie • Dec 22, 2013.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:

has a reputation of being a discount store.

I have only shopped there on a few occasions. The one in my state is too far away. I have checked their online offerings and admit they are pretty competitive.

Do any of you shop at Burlington Coat Factory? If so, what deals did you get?

burlingtoncoat.

2. tcomfortbl

tcomfortblNew Member

Threads:
    Occasionally! My mom just found some neat soccer shirts for boys in there last week, great prices.

3. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    Yes. I bought a pair shoes for $10. It reminds me of TJ Maxx stores. They do have great bargains but you sometimes have to go through a lot of junk to find something you really like. It nothing really fancy about it but you can get some good deals on things if you can find them.

4. PSLoveCharli

PSLoveCharliActive Member

Threads:
    I won't say that I'm a regular there, but I have found a few great deals from shopping there. Mainly in the shoe section -- never clothes. Well of course, a coat. Haha. Nice place, but I haven't been a quite a while.

5. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    Once in a while I will. Not often at all, though. Maybe about once or twice a year. I am usually able to find some good deals there, clothing, shoes, coats, all of that. I was able to find several nice shirts at one time that were all marked down to five dollars. I have even been able to find some comforter sets at Burlington that were cheaper than at any other place that I had looked. I like shopping there because they have nice things and good deals, but the selection is also limited with some things, sometimes there isn't that much to choose from.

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really like Burlington Coat Factory even though I don't shop there as much as I would like. It is a great store for buying much more than coats as their tagline says. They do have a great collection of designer purses at reasonable prices.