Do You Shop Online? Do You Want Free Gift Cards To Shop With?

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by erica_14 • Jun 17, 2016.

?

What's Your Favorite Site for Free Gift Cards?

1. Instagc.com

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Swagbucks.com

75.0%
  3. GrabPoints.com

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Some Other Site

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. erica_14

erica_14New Member

Threads:
    I signed up for pointsgrab.com a while ago, and so far, I have redeemed 2 or 3 Gift cards. I know, lots of people try to get you to sign up for these things, but this actually works! Most Gift cards are sent quickly. It's similar to instagc, but better!

You can sign up at grabpoints.com (or find them in the app store). Want free points for signing up, no biggie! Use my referral code and you'll get points to help you in your way to getting your first Gift Card! Referral code: MQLIVN

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Sounds like a nifty and reliable site but before signing up, whats the geographical reach of the site, or is it worldwide? I have signed up with Swagbucks and one of the seasons of its success is its accessibility. I would also love to enquire how to redeem the gift cards and exchange them for cash.

3. erica_14

erica_14New Member

Threads:
    From what I've read, I believe it said that some countries have only 2 options, as opposed to multiple. Also, unlike instagc.com, I'm not sure if there is a cash selection. I know Memolink has cash as an option.

4. couponsfinder

couponsfinderNew Member

Threads:

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I enjoy getting gift cards in return for my time, but a lot of sites are starting to rise their cash out limit and are crediting less money for things, which is upsetting do to it takes forever to just cash out once. Because of this I have left a few sites that take just too long to reach a cash out limit on top of taking even longer to get the gift card. So, I am always looking for new sites and to give them a try, I'm glad you shared this site, I will be signing up for sure.