Do you sleep during the day?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by wjack2010 • Mar 27, 2012.

1. brutal37138

brutal37138Member

Threads:
    Absolutely not, strange sleeping habits is something I nixed a few years back.

2. FatesWing

FatesWingActive Member

Threads:
    I happen to currently work the overnight shift: 10 pm to 6 am. I get off and a big part of me wants to stay up throughout the day and get a couple hours of sleep before my shift, but really I just find it too hard to keep my eyes open for much longer after my shift. So for me, yes, most times I sleep during the day after my shift. Before this job though, I found it very difficult to sleep during the day. Something about it being so bright out and trying to close my eyes felt unusual at that time of my life. Now, I just listen to my body. When it's time to sleep, it's time to sleep.

3. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    I don't sleep during the day. If I did I would struggle to sleep at night. I already have so many problems getting to sleep, that if I added a nap in the daytime. I would never, ever get to sleep at night. I know some people need it but I just don't feel like I really need it at all. I have all the energy I need to get me through the day and then when it's bed time I feel exhausted and can't wait to get in bed:)

4. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I do. I sleep during the day and am up during the night because of my schedule, most of the time. I really miss being up during the day, though. Especially when it's nice and sunny out.