Do You Still Listen To The Radio?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by sidney • Dec 15, 2014.

1. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    LOL!!Yep, I love Portishead too. There are many other bands such as this that I love, and I am never going to hear them on mainstream radio. In fact, few people are aware that trip-hop is even a genre. I promise that you have heard most of the bands that I listed above's music in TV shows and stuff though. You just didn't know that they were the geniuses behind the music lol ;)

Victor mentioned listening to the radio for the news. I avoid the news at all costs, especially when it comes to the news that is delivered on TV and on the radio. Most of the news that I receive is from the internet, which I love because I can research to see what is true and what the media have made up in order to swindle, manipulate, and scare the masses into a state where we can be controlled easier.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Can you mention which tv shows those artists are involved in? I might be familiar or even watching those shows. As for the news, I don't feel the need to be updated with what's happening, so I just randomly read the daily broadsheet or stay a bit on a news channel when I'm channel-surfing. But yeah, I know we always shouldn't believe the news, the Elite is controlling the info anyway.

#42Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  3. DreekLass

Threads:
    I would be near impossible for me to remember which TV shows that these artists and their music are featured in. The music is trip-hop and chill and ambient, so they are usually used in documentaries and sometimes travel shows, when there is a clip of the beach or whatever - these artists are usually played. I have heard their songs played in other TV shows, but my mind is remaining elusive on which ones exactly. I always do a little squee when I hear them in TV and movies though ;) With the news, I feel like the most important news will find you anyway? Like, you don't have to go looking for it most of the time? When doing research into media manipulation, it is astounding to see how it all works. I mean there are only 6 major news corporation moguls and those 6 corporations own all of the news cartels in the world. So we are only getting what they want us to know and think.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ah I see, I remember some movie themes that became famous because they can be downloaded as ringtones, like The Exorcist theme and the Inception theme, so they might have been behind that. I agree, the most important news always ends up in Yahoo anyway, so we will know about it. So only 6? I thought there were more. I would like to ask a psychic when will the NWO take over, but I think that's still very, very distant from now, since the currency of the world is still varied.

5. DreekLass

Threads:
    They are very aware of the energy shift that is taking place currently on Earth. Your knowledge in astrology has more than versed you in the shift that is currently going on, I am sure :) So the NWO are scurrying and scared and trying to put everything into place as fast as possible. It won't work though ;) Since the very energy on Earth is changing. Those who are not a vibrational match to this frequency will cease to exist, which is why it is so important for us to work on ourselves, our fears, our truth. We are living in the age of the Aquarius currently, which means the age of truth, which is why we are seeing so much spiritual talk on mainstream TV and stuff. They have suppressed humanity for God knows how long. But someone should have told them not to fuck with mother nature. When you do, she gets rid of you ;)

6. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    There are lots of radio programs to install on the computer so you can listen while browsing the net. I happen to have installed one on my computer and the best part of these radio programs is that you can choose which genre of music to listen. Whether you wanted to listen to old or new ones, internet radio seem to be handy.

7. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I rarely ever listen to the radio anymore. I never really quite understood the concept off listening to music you didn't used to listen to, especially because most radio stations don't play songs that I like. At the best case scenario they will play a couple songs I like followed by several ones I don't. Also, their commercials and people talking in the middle of the music. I much prefer to make my own playlist and listen to that. I never really listen to the radio even when it was more popular, so I definitely do not listen to it now!

8. DreekLass

Threads:
    You get a lot of workers listening to the radio these days. Like, we have had builders in our house for the last four or five months, because we have been having a shower room built! It is more or less finished at this point, but throughout the entire process, the guy would bring his own portable radio DAB, and he could be heard singing along to the music whilst he was working - when the drill wasn't ear-splittingly loud of course!! In those sort of circumstances, I can see listening to the radio - when your standards are low, or when you just want something background.

9. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I do listen to the actual radio at times. But I will admit its not as much as I use to listen to it. I guess its like the OP said we now have other options in which to listen to music that gives us more control over our music choices. We can download music that we like online to our devices. We can also listen to music on the streaming players that our becoming so prominent these days. With these we can listen to the type of music we want. So, even though I could listen to the radio I find that I prefer to have a choice. Maybe this is why some radio stations that I use to like to listen to have now gone under, it would seem that people prefer to have more of a choice in what they will actually listen to.

10. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ah yes, the Age Of Aquarius started last year 2000, so it made the new age subject popular, like "The Secret" and whatnot. But we know it's destined to happen. Do you believe that the Elite aren't really humans but Reptilians?

11. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I listen to the radio when I am in my car mostly, apart from that I only listen to it when football (soccer) is giving and I don't have it on TV because I am a big football fan. In the car though, my kids love the radio as well and they complain when I don't have it on.

12. DreekLass

Threads:
    Did you enjoy The Secret movie? I didn't really enjoy it. It barely even scratched the surface when it comes to the subject of the law of attraction. Anybody who watched The Secret is highly likely to watch it once, try the prescribed technique, fail - or not correctly grasp it - and then put the DVD aside like it is made up new age rubbish, which I feel may have been the intention behind why these corporations allowed for it to reach such a mainstream stage. As far as the elite being reptiles and shape shifters, my mind isn't made up yet. I listen to a lot of David Icke, and he is adamant that they are reptilians. He could be right, but he could also be wrong. I am keeping an open mind ;)

13. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oprah heavily promoted the Law Of Attraction in her talk show before. I think that it is possible to attract things just by wanting them enough and thinking about it often, and the Universe provides it for them. My friend attests that it works for her, she even gave me several examples, hehe. I haven't watched the movie yet though. Let me add that to my download list.

I also am open about it. No, I think I believe David Icke already, lol. There are aliens for sure, so hybrids aren't far-fetched. There are Indigo's and Starseeds, which I'm not familiar with yet, but a quick read on the topic makes me think that it's possible.

14. DreekLass

Threads:
    It is funny that you should mention Indigo's and Starseeds. I identify as a Starseed, and an empath. I feel like I originate from the Pleiadian star system, as I have all - if not most - of the traits ;) I also believe that there are definitely reptilian beings navigating the earth, but whether or not they are possessing the bodies of our governments, and the elite - I'm not certain, although at this point I wouldn't be shocked lol. Also, I don't think that it is as simple as thinking about what you want. It's about the intention behind those thoughts. If you want from a place of neediness, that sends a signal of neediness to the universe, and the universe will bring you more situations where you 'need,' if that makes any sense. The law of attractions works whether or not people are aware of it or not - with everything that we experience in life. I have seen it operate, and the synchronicity is simply astounding at times ;) I think you will enjoy the movie, but it goes a lot deeper than what is stated in the movie. Check out Abraham Hicks, if you do not already know of them ;)

15. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    Ever since I started spending most of my time in front of my laptop because I do most of my work on it, I stopped spending time listening to the radio. Whenever I want to listen to songs, I simply go to the Spotify website and search for genres that currently fit my mood. It's easier this way because it ensures that every song I listen to is to my liking. And whenever I want to download the song, I simply check the details of the songs on Spotify and voila! I can easily download each song because I have its full details within my grasp. Lol! :)

16. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Interesting. Here's a list of the traits of a Starseed:

and I know you can relate to # 27, but do you feel that "home" is one of those planets in the solar system and not here?

Look at this video and read the comments. I also think Diana knew way too much about them, that's why she was murdered.

So I should think of money coming to me rather than me being deprived of it to be able to harness it's energies properly, am I right?

17. DreekLass

Threads:
    I have seen many starseed and empath trait lists ;) Do you resonate with any of the traits?? I resonate with 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19, 22, 26, 27, and 29 :) And don't forget, there are many different types of starseeds too ;) With regards to Princess Dianna, I also think that she may have known too much. Also, the symbolism in her death is chilling :/ No, because if you think of money coming to you, that is the vibration that you are putting out - money coming to you. It may never arrive lmao!!!! One of the most powerful affirmations in the universe is 'I am!' The reason for this is because it is present tense, and the universal energies gather to assist you!!! You have to find a way to make yourself feel like you already have whatever it is that you want, before it has manifested, which seems backwards. They say that seeing is believing. But i reality, believing is seeing :) If you have not read it already, a book that you may be interested in is Conversations With God. You may have heard my recommending it to people before, but it is amazing!!! :D

18. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do like to have the radio on while I am at work. As I cannot connect to the net there, the radio keeps me up to date with any important events that might be happening. I also find the traffic and travel updates to be helpful too - so I know which roads to avoid on the way home. Of course, the music helps the day pass a little quicker too. My boss has always encouraged me to listen to the radio at work - he says it is good for staff morale.

19. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I still listen to the radio when I'm not playing my LPs. I try to keep up with the different genres of music. I hear more advertisements than music though.

20. GoldenWing

GoldenWingMember

Threads:
    Rarely.

I mostly listen to radio when I'm in public transportation, but other than that, I rarely do. After all, I have my own playlists, with only songs I like, and the radio broadcasts here in Colombia aren't exactly...likable. Way too much urban music for my tastes.