Do You Still Listen To The Radio?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by sidney • Dec 15, 2014.

1. globulon

globulonMember

Threads:
    I hardly listen to the radio for music anymore. I suppose listening to the radio is one of the few ways to keep up to date on the Top-40 songs, but all other music is easily available through other sources. What the radio is great for, however, is keeping up with the news. Morning and afternoon are commutes are perfect for keeping up with world events as long as you have your radio on!

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @ Dreek, I re-read the list again, and even if I saw 2 white ladies before or I'm interested in new age stuff, I don't think I'm a Starseed, because I'm quite ambitious and I dream of being rich at times, like tycoon, Oprah-level rich, lol. I never felt "weird" living in Earth.. How does #10 manifest in you? I wonder why these Reptiles even know Satan. That's an Earth thing! Shouldn't they have their own gods? Haha. So for sure William and Harry are part-reptile, but they don't have as much eye-slit videos like the older royalties. Diana probably divorced Charles because of that Reptilian issue. Who wouldn't, right? Lol. I'll check out that book. I think you're right though. My friend imagined that she already had that item when it's not possible to have it at that time, but she eventually got it shortly, like her red Mastercard.

3. eagletal88

eagletal88Active Member

Threads:
    Yep, Air1 radio. It's a great station with lots of positive and uplifting songs. When not in the car, I will listen to them through their app on my Iphone. I used to listen to other rock/alternative stations, but my taste in music has changed a lot the last 10 years.

4. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that starseeds can definitely be ambitious and want to be obnoxiously rich lol. It's just a matter of whether or not you have most of the traits. if you are missing some, it doesn't really matter ;) 10 manifests in me in the way that I have always felt heavy? I don't know if I am explaining it right, but I will try. I am skinny and have always been a skinny person, and yet this physical body still feels very heavy to me. It's to the point that it is uncomfortable, and I HATE any mode of transport, and have often yearned to just be able to teleport. I know it is possible ;) The reptile thing isn't about Satan.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Really? I didn't know that Starseeds can be materialistic? Haha. It doesn't suit their objective which is to spread positive energy on Earth. What you think about your body is quite interesting, does your family feel the same too? They might be Starseeds too, you know. Do you feel like you're "entitled" to teleport but just can't? That sense of entitlement is a sign of past life memories. Really? So why are they part of the Illuminatti if they don't worship Satan?

6. DreekLass

Threads:
    I think tarseeds can be materialistic ;) People in the spiritual community tend to think that if you embrace all things non-physical and shun everything physical that they are getting closer to oneness or enlightenment. That is incorrect. The physicality of this experience is just as important as the non-physical aspect of this experience, otherwise we would not have chosen to incarnate into these physical bodies - and that would include the material side of things too. The matter of the experience matters, so to speak ;) I don't even think that it is always about being materialistic. Just ambitious. I feel like you can get very ambitious starseeds. The objective is to teach through the power of their own example, in any way that they can. Creating luxurious lives, and attaining materialistic things included, if they so choose to. My family do not feel the same way about their bodies. Not that I know of anyway lol. But they do not communicate well, so they could for all I know.

Hmmm. That is a great way to work it, Sidney. It is almost like I feel entitled to teleport and I feel a tad bitter about being restricte. I still haven't learned how to drive, and this drives my mother absolutely crazy because I'm 24 now. But I just have no interest. The whole thing bores me, and I am certain that it would take me seven years to learn, because when bored, I tune out, hence grasping things slower. It is almost like I know I can fly, and any other mode of transport is a nuisance to me, and entirely too slow?? I feel the limitations of my body, and if I don't nourish it with the right foods, all hell breaks loose. My psychic friend told me that my soul energy vibrates at a very high speed, and that I will experience health issues if I continue to not keep up with that high vibration, with the food that I choose, as well as the thoughts that I choose and my emotional state :(

The Illuminati don't worship Satan. That is a common misconception. It took me a while to discover that too :) They are into Luciferianism, which is different than Satanism altogether. What is crazy is that spirituality and what the illuminati believe in is very similar. But the intention is different behind how you and I would approach it, and how members of the Illuminati would approach it :)

7. zenfive

zenfiveMember

Threads:
    I only really listen to the radio when I'm in the car, other than that, not much to be honest. If I'm at home I'd much rather just listen to my own songs instead of having to listen to the typical pop stuff, and wait for the occasional good song. However, I do sometimes like to listen to specific shows on the radio, for example on BBC Radio 1, I really like tuning in to Nick Grimshaw or Zane Lowe from time to time. They're really entertaining and they do more than just play good music, which is what I like to see in a radio show.

8. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    I listen to the radio when I drive. That is pretty much the only time and it helps me keep up with the latest trend. It also gives me a variety from what I have downloaded to my MP3. I get tired of listening to the same stuff as well and don't have a whole lot of time to download new things. Plus, I have found that every time I pay to download one song can add up quickly. I only download what I really love and other than that I stick to the radio.

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @ Dreek, If that's the case, then I might have to ask a psychic to confirm if I am indeed one. Although I think I still lack the basic signs of a Starseed, lol. You do have a point, if a Starseed were to become a politician, then he would be an upright one. Do you have any birthmarks though? I have, and it's usually a fatal blow that caused your death in your previous life. In my case, astrology confirms it through the nodes, in my previous life I was centered on career and it suggests of being influential, so in this lifetime I was downgraded and forced to pay domestic karma. I also felt that my tastes and way of thinking do not fit my current status, and I'm entitled to the finer things in life.. Like a cruise ship vacation, lol. I dreamt that I was a politician in my past life, not sure if it's true. Regarding driving, do you intend to learn though when you hit your 30's? Do you have an affinity for space-themed shows? Ah let me research the difference between the 2 cults, lol it really doesn't suit an reptile-looking alien to worship anyone, lol.

#69Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  10. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I used to listen radio shows when I was younger before I go to sleep. You know, those radio shows that receives calls from people and talk to them about their love problems. But I stopped listening to them when I started college. I don't know why I stopped, I just kinda did. I guess it's because of the lot of work and studying that needs to be done. Anyway, I kinda miss those days. Stress free days are really the best!

11. DreekLass

Threads:
    I have heard that many starseeds are incarnating into the 'elite' families ;) Yes, their lives are going to be incredibly difficult, just because of the families that they have chosen to incarnate into. But something has got to change, and it is changing at the energy level first ;) They don't want to control the world through fear and manipulation. I have one birth mark on my inner arm.inner elbow. I have heard that premise before, but I don't know if I believe that I died through that birth mark in a past life. It's very interesting that you were confirmed to have died that way through your nodes. Your politician mindset still exists lmaooo!!! Go and get that cruise ship vacation!!! :D I have no forseeable plans to learn to drive at the moment. If it ever happens, it will happen when it happens. I actually don't have an affinity for space-themed shows, but I think that that is because of how the mass media uses them, which is to shroud the truth.

12. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wonder how those Starseeds would look like if they reincarnated into a Reptilian family. Reptilians look hideous! Would they turn out good or bad due to who they surround themselves with.. I wonder.. Ah yes, you're right again. If the birthmark is small, then it's just a "damage" done to your body, you probably didn't die from that. What made you say that those shows conceal the truth?

#72Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  13. lucyarty

lucyartyMember

Threads:
    I love listening to the radio! Radios are cheap and listening is free (apart from negligible electricity costs) and I love having a bit of background noise when I'm in the house - I used to always have the T.V. on, but then I had children and replaced it with the radio because I didn't want my sons to end up being telly addicts. And the thing is, radio is actually better as background noise than television because the material is written to be comprehensible without visuals. I'm in the UK and am a big Radio 4 fan, and I like listening to the music charts on Sundays on radio 1 as well. And because they're BBC stations, there are no annoying adverts.

14. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I still listen to the radio but just occasionally when riding a car going to the office, the church or wherever. At home or during work, I listen to a pre-prepared or pre-organized playlist composed of songs I compiled for my auditory pleasure. What I like about listening to radio stations is that they either bring me back in time, to songs I've always enjoyed listening to but somehow forgot, or they expose me to the latest songs.

15. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    My iPod used to be my best friend. I carried it around with me everywhere I went, and there wasn't a day when I didn't have headphones in my ears. However, now I don't even have an iPod, I don't even have earphones, and I always listen to the radio when I'm in the car. I guess I got tired of downloading songs, syncing them to my iPod, and putting earphones in my ears all the time.

16. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's what happens with me as well in a way, sometimes I feel like listening to something new and just turning the radio on is way more simpler than making new playlists. I turn on the radio and I press the button until I hear a song I like. :)

17. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I love listening to the radio here in Ireland, it's fun. Most radio stations are pretty good and make me laugh whilst I work. I love how they play some old songs as well as some new ones. Plus they play funny pranks on people, which also makes me laugh.

18. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Nice avatar Donna! :)

What I love about radio stations is that we have many of them with different genres. We can listen to hip hop, rock, commercial, alternative, news, whatever, just click the button. A radio for kids is missing though. ;)

19. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I do actually but I only listen to internet radio. I find that most local radio stations only play either really crappy rap/pop music, tons of commercials or a really obnoxious disk jock's talking a lot. Radio is pretty much a thing of the past now because of the presence of the internet and the wide variety of choices.

20. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Actually when I am at the computer I don't listen to the radio or to anything because it distracts me. I only or mainly listen to the radio when I am in the car, it's a good company.