Do You Still Listen To The Radio?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by sidney • Dec 15, 2014.

1. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Very rarely. When I'm in the mood, I tune to local jazz webradio, but other than that, it has nothing to offer to me. They never really play anything I'd like to hear and for the one hour weekly blocks... I may as well just play my own music.

2. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    I love listening to the radio when I wake up to brighten up my day. While preparing breakfast, to cleaning the house, I always finds it pleasurable to turn the radio on. Aside from being entertained, it keeps me updated with the latest happenings in the world, the latest weather and the on-going sales and promos offered in stores.

3. asereht1970

asereht1970Member

Threads:
    I'm back to listening to radio after a long time. I have found a local station wherein they play really old songs, ones that mostly were the favorites of my parents which also became my favorites. Fortunately, they were played during siesta hours so it helps my mother fall asleep and feel rested. As for me, I find it hard to fall asleep because I keep on singing with the radio.

4. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love the radios that give old songs or classic songs too. I am always listening to a radio called M80 that gives music from the 70's, 80's and 90's, some pearls we listen to there from time to time, I love it.

5. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I listen to radio quite often especially when I am travelling. I totally like the radio that is being played in our region. I believe they are quite great and very popular. I totally love them and wait for my favourite dj to play.

6. AngelicDevilTel

AngelicDevilTelActive Member

Threads:
    I will listen to radio if I am riding in the car
    If I am at home it is very rare that I will go on the radio station website and listen to it; I mainly will play music through pandora or iheartradio with my roku. So I guess that counts.