Do You Still Wear Your Outdated Clothes Even If It's Not In Fad Anymore?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by sidney • Mar 8, 2014.

1. reshelle

reshelleNew Member

Threads:
    I am not one to wear items just because they are in style. Heck there are a lot of items that are in style that I would never wear. I never wear the colors of the season either. I personally believe your style should reflect your personality. I have a loud personality and sometimes my clothes fit just that. You should never care what someone else thinks. The only reason I can see to wear what's in is if you are in the fashion business.

2. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't wear clothes that make me stand out. Flared jeans are kind of retro and if I wore them I would worry about being stared at. Certain colors or something like tie dye I wouldn't wear either.
    My style does reflect my personality too. I wear minimal designs, solid t shirts if possible, and quiet dark colors. Sometimes you can look into someone's personality a bit by their clothes.

3. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    Even if I wanted to keep up with fashion trends, I wouldn't have the money to do so. Clothes I do buy, I generally keep for awhile, so I make sure it's something I do like.

Probably the only thing I splurge for is shoes. I'm a sucker for new basketball shoes that come out every year.