Do you take advantage of Happy Hour and online specials at Sonic?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Gussie • Sep 5, 2012.

1. Gussie

GussieMember

Threads:
    Sonic has a 'Happy Hour' from 2-4pm, where all their fountain beverages are half price. They also have specials that you download from the internet - like a free ice cream cone (unlimited downloads, one per day) - not too shabby!

This past Labor Day weekend, Burger King had their small smoothies for .99 .

Do you take advantage of special offers like these?

2. englerja

englerjaMember

Threads:
    My girls and I will sometimes take advantage of Sonic's Happy Hour if we have been out running errands or something. It's often a treat for them to get to go and get a juice slushie if they have been particularly well behaved during our errands. I don't do a lot of online specials or anything though.

3. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    We love Sonic at our house We try to hit happy hour whenever we can, especially in the summer. I didn't know about the online deals. I'm going to take a look at those. Thanks for the tip.

4. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I never knew they had happy hour specials. I used to live right by one and would hit it up frequently. Their burgers are nothing to cry home about, but I like the atmosphere of the place. It kind of reminds me of the old A&W restaurants. Has anyone had their onion rings, there's something unusual in the flavor of them, it's almost like they add vanilla to the batter or something.

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I personally don't i won't go and get it just cause it's a good offer if i don't really like it or want it. Now if it's something i really want or like than i will.

6. Cornholio

CornholioActive Member

Threads:
    I know they are so bad for you but I love those slushes and frozen drinks. The food there is awesome and it is so close to work so I need to just avoid eye contact or else I would be there all the time.

7. AnonaMoss

AnonaMossActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not really a fan of Sonic. It has always reminded me of a fancy school lunch. I've never had anything from them that was amazing. I will admit that they have great deals. I bought a great banana split for only .99 cents.