Do You Take The Cover Too Seriously?

Discussion in Travel started by remnant • Jul 28, 2016.

1. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Whenever one enters into a shopping mall, the eyes are assaulted by a rainbow of colours and advertisements on the package. This belies the content of the packages some of which deceptively look promising to compensate on the inadequacy of the content. I concentrate on the ingredients rather than the cover. What about you?

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I agree that labels are important to read not necessarily to fall for. When I see a price, I immediately look at the amount for the price and then compare. Sometimes the box is the same size but the amount of product is much less than in the other brand which promises the same thing. The other thing that is important to me are warnings, hazards, and expiration dates.

3. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When at home, I usually buy the usual brand of products that I patronize although sometimes I check on the new brands that might suit my taste. Naturally, a good shopper would check on the ingredients and the weight or volume and then compare it with the usual brand that I buy. But when I am abroad, I just rely on the packaging. If it looks good then I would buy it just for taste (or sample) and I would usually buy the small one. When it's good then I can buy again.