Do you think being color coordinated could affect a whole outfit?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by mareebaybay • Sep 28, 2013.

1. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    I mean I have seen people who were color coordinated be just as stylish as someone wearing designer clothing. In your opinion do you think being color coordinated affects someone's outfit?

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    People can be stylish without wearing designer clothes. Some people can spend a ton on clothes and still look frumpy or boring. Color coordination is good as long as the person isn't matchy-matchy. I personally think accessories is what adds style to an outfit.

3. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMamaMember

Threads:
    I do think color coordination can be just as great as those who wear designer clothing, but at the same time, I think it's important to be bold and take chances with your apparel. If someone just matches with solid colors 24/7, then they aren't being daring enough to be noticed all of the time. I think it takes some spunk to really make an outfit!

4. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I think that anyone can be stylish. It's all about how you hold yourself in the clothes and how well they fit you.mi have know many people who can just rock a simple turtleneck with jeans and look like they spent hundreds on the outfit.
    Therefore it really depends.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, it depends if the outfit and colors are decent and not tacky to look at. Being color coordinated from head to toe isn't a good sight though. It looks cheesy.