Do you think jeans will ever go out of style?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Danblu • Apr 20, 2013.

1. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    Blue jeans are so versatile and practical that it is highly unlikely that people will ever stop using them. The trendy ones in all the different colors and patterns and cuts will continue to come and go, but nothing compares to a nice, soft pair of classic, straight legged indigo blue jeans. Men, women, and children wear them across a wide range of cultures; I think it's safe to say they are here to stay.

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think jeans would ever go out of style even if they did i'd still wear them jeans are the best you can wear them with sneakers heels anything jeans are perfect cause you can have any different style with them

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree that jeans will never go out of style, they have been around for decades already! It's a timeless piece of clothing. I just wish that the large flared pants would become popular once again, since I have lots of those when it was still the fad back in the early 2000's.

4. himali.jagma

himali.jagmaMember

Threads:
    no i do not think so

5. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    Very unlikely. Jeans are probably the most popular thing nowadays, everyone is wearing them. There will be a chance that a certain jean can go out of style like skinny jeans, or baggy ones but I don't see why everyone would just stop wearing jeans.

6. Keely222

Keely222New Member

Threads:
    I see jeans as the material than an item of clothing that might go out of style. If you look more at the style of the jeans then you can see the fashion trends. There were the flares of the 70's, then the high wastes of the 80's and currently skinny jeans are in style. Denim itself isn't going anywhere but the style of the jeans will absolutely evolve :)

7. blowx3

blowx3New Member

Threads:
    i think it mighr one day actually. jeans may have been around for years but it doeant mean they'll stick. they didnt wear them before and everyone changed to them pver time, but maybe people will change oveento anothee thing. people still wear slacks so im sure itmwont burn put completely but i can see something else taking over.

8. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    Jeans are here forever and will never go away, and why should they. We love to look good, we love to be stylish, and what looks better than a pair of jeans no matter the day of the week. You can dress it up or dress them down and still look good and sexy. And we the people, love comfort and style.

9. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Jeans will definitely not go out of style, they are a staple for men especially. The colours and cut of the jeans will change with trends, though. I'm interested in Japanese selvedge denim, it's rather ironic that the Japanese mills bought up all the old American machines.

10. ReishiSpore

ReishiSporeMember

Threads:
    I don't think they will ever go out of fashion because there are too many variations of jeans. I think overall they have gone out of fashion, in terms of they are not worn as often, but they still will be in fashion in 10 years time in my opinion.

11. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I hope not!!! :eek:

But really, no. I think the style/color/etc will change... but the fact that we wear jeans will never go away because they are so versatile!

12. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    Not at least for another 3 to 4 decades! :)