Do You Time Your Trip?

Discussion in Travel started by Denis Hard • Jul 4, 2014.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Assuming that your job allows you to on vacation any time you please, do you time your trip so that you spend less or do you go with the horde [travel during summer time] and spend a lot more since it's the peak traveling season?

Would it save you money traveling in off-peak seasons but cost you on the fun you'd have?

2. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think that traveling in the off season costs us on the fun. We for example, go on vacation to escape from all the noise and worries of society, so trust me, lots of people is the last thing we want to see ;) Not traveling with the horde (you're funny!), saves us a lot of cash. Hotels or camping is a lot cheaper in the off season, or at the end of the season.

3. moorecoby

moorecobyNew Member

Threads:
    i prefer to travel during the summer break because its more convienent for me although its pricey its well worth it if you know what i mean.

4. pfaemaster

pfaemasterMember

Threads:
    Well, it all depends where you want to go. For example, last September I went to Hawaii. My friend lives there and he told me that the summer and Christmas times are terrible. It's overrun with tourists. He suggests September and October. Its the best time of year here and its the cheapest time to fly here because its the low tourist season. Another good time is February and March. But you have to be careful because of Spring Break from college and high school. I like it when it is calm, not too many tourists and such. I had a ball in September.

#4Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  5. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    I have time for trip in vacation and those time i enjoy the trip with full of passion with the family member,s and i also suggest to you that must go to visit in vacation...

6. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    We spend our vacation during off-peak season to save up on travel expenses. At least on a weekend we can do this with the kids. Not much people around as compared to peak season and we enjoy that a lot. We are faced with traffic on a daily basis and when you go on vacation during peak season, traffic is also there. At least this is true where we live.

7. daren

darenMember

Threads:
    In this situation, select the time when you have done alot of work and you want to relax, dont worry about the off season. you want to relax so in peak season you cannot do that because of too much noise.