Do You Try New Products?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by remnant • Jul 7, 2016.

1. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Well it depends on various reasons and circumstances, i usually try a new product on the market if i'm interested or in need of trying something different, but i stick mostly to the same brands that i trust.

2. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Yap after I read its brochure, its specification and its advantages compared to other products. This is what I am doing when buying a smart cellphone. I always look for the new product or the upgraded one which in return I never regret of buying it.

3. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I like to try new things as long as the price is not too high. If a find a new product I will grab it if it has a discount, like some I have found so people can try them out so they sell it in low price. If it's something people have been waiting for then I usually skip those sense those tend to sell for a higher price.

4. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I try new products and new brands only if I get is for cheap price. Generally speaking I avoid using new products and brands if they are very expensive. Furthermore, I try new products only if I actually want it. Price is a main concern when I buy new products, Secondly, I buy new products if I actually want it.

5. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    When it comes to gadgets and appliances, I don't think the newer ones are inferior. In fact, they're more superior than the previous ones. I'm not really an early adopter because my budget doesn't allow me too, but if it did I will still prefer to buy things when the price has already dropped down.

6. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I usually don't try out new products unless they are on sale or I feel like I most have it. I usually wait a couple of weeks or months until the price goes down a bit and a get a few more reviews to help make my decision. But if it looks useful or phone I will usually buy it in do time.

7. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeodMember

Threads:
    I love trying out new stuff. But I am also careful when I'm doing it, and when I am sticking to the ones that I am sure of that are good. It depends on my mood as well. But I am mostly sticking to the stuff I already know is good, because then there is no risk of failing or getting disappointed.

8. Ani_m

Ani_mMember

Threads:
    I don't mind trying new products at all. As they say, you never know until you try. I think it's good to give something new a chance. You don't know the benefits it has unless you use it. What better judge than yourself. So we should be willing to try things and not discard the immediately just because they're new.

9. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I always really consider myself somewhat of a stubborn person when it comes to trying new things, but the more I thought about it the more I think that I might, but only really for certain products. Anything regarding food, though, is always pretty much the same every time.

10. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I seldom try new products especially when I'm used in using a certain brand. But there are instances that I try new products when I see cheaper ones at the grocery. I will first check reviews online about that specific brand or product before purchasing to avoid wasted money :) If I'm more satisfied with the new product than my current one then I'll definitely switch brands :D

11. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    If I happen to have some surplus money on hand, that's when I find myself a little more willing to try out new products. If I'm trying to stick to a very strict budget, then new items are something that I rarely buy. When money is tight, I stick with what I know for sure works for me. There is always a chance that whatever new product I decide to try out might not be all that good, and in buying that inferior product, I have wasted money. Better to take that type of gamble when I have extra money on hand.

12. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I did not know there was something called aloe vera until someone asked me to join an MLM for a US company. Now aloe vera is gospel to me. We have to pick up things on our way that surely could help us live a better life.

13. Haroon Rasheed

Haroon RasheedMember

Threads:
    I love to buy those new products which are nicely packed.I am always too excited to use new products which nicer quality.I usually like to buy those products which are commonly used in our daily routine.I am always curious to know about the updated features in any new product.I always believe that new product will be better than old one.

14. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Ii'm the same, appealing packaging and new products really make me excited to try them out and experience them.

15. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    When it comes to gadgets, I can't consider myself an early adopter. Most gadgets are at their most expensive price when they're being introduced to the market and I'd prefer to wait and see. Other than that, I'm not averse to trying out new products, specially when the sellers give out free samples :D I like trying out store brands, for instance, as they're cheaper but are usually at par with standard brands quality wise. I usually check out reviews if I need to buy extraordinary stuff like a mini projector or camera.

16. jakub

jakubMember

Threads:
    @Jamille@Jamille I'm the opposite, whether i can afford it or not, i love to buy and try new gadgets since i believe that one day i'll be the first among my friends .

#36Sep 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2017
  17. Rossy

RossyMember

Threads:
    Personally I am always open to trying out new natural products such as lemon, cinnamon and the like for my face. Struggling with acne leaves me no choice but to. After all these are products that I can easily get from my kitchen so why not try them out.

18. Kieranlewix

KieranlewixMember

Threads:
    I am open to new opportunities in life,new experiences and a different song every moment.I adapt to new situations very easily and very quickly.As a result I really like trying out new things.With new things it takes a lot of craft to identify the hoops you're willing to jump.It is really risky to buy into the thrill of fresh situations but you have to establish your boundaries and set your expectations to a minimum to avoid suffering disappointments that mat arise as a result of lapses in judgement.

19. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    I always love to try new things. I want to know how good they are, if they have advantages over what I use and also curiosity. I always have my eyes on stuff for a while before I finally get them. I always look out for reviews and feedbacks and if they are worth trying, I take the risk.

It is always refreshing for me to try out new things other than what I have. I always get excited as long as I can afford it. Most times you get these new products at a discount because they are trying to gain customers. They do all the promotions just to get people around.