Do You Try On Your Clothes Before Leaving A Store, Or Do You Just Buy The Item And Hope It Works.

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by BloomingThrouhh • Feb 1, 2017.

1. Ani_m

Ani_mMember

Threads:
    I mostly try things on, unless I'm very sure it will fit. And that will usually happen with brands or stores I'm already very familiar with. Sometimes the fitting rooms are ridiculously full or you're in a bit of a hurry. And you may be able to tell by looking at the garment. So, it depends. But if you can try it go, I say go for it.

2. PAYAKNAPAGIISIP

PAYAKNAPAGIISIPActive Member

Threads:
    I will always try them on before I buy them. I had already experience that a couple of times and I don't want to waste money anymore. Plus I don't want to go back to the place I bought the product and tell the salesperson there that the one I bought did not fit.

3. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    It depends on the type of clothing item that I buy. My weight/size has remained the same over the last two years, so I don't always try on everything that I buy. Items like t-shirts and jeans are always a specific size. I don't try them on before buying. Dresses, some types of skirts and tailored suits on the other hand, I have to try on before I buy. And of course, you are not allowed to try on underwaer due to hygienic reasons. So you have to know your exact size before you buy.

4. TheOtherSide

TheOtherSideActive Member

Threads:
    Based on my experience, department stores and high fashion boutique shoppe does not allow customers and patrons to test clothes in the fitting room. I'm not actually sure or maybe there are some or for like if the clothes were especially tailored for you and so it's only normal to test it if it fits you well. Anyway I'm not comfortable in doing a test before buying my clothes, I just buy them base on sizes printed on the sticker decals.