Do you use Air Miles or other rewards programs?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by andrew320 • Dec 6, 2012.

1. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    My fiancee is a conspiracy theorist and believes that these companies track your every move with these rewards. I personally am indifferent with the whole Air Miles thing because it would take years and years to get anything worthwhile. Do you use them? What are your thoughts on them?

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Yes and no.

I do collect them, but I have yet to build up enough to actually cash in for anything worthwhile.

And as for tracking me? Pfft. You don't think they have better/easier ways to track us? If they want to track me, they're certainly not going to bother through reward points.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I belong to the Southwest Airline Rewards program. I used to travel a lot for a non-profit. I even earned a trip. I only need two more trips for a second free trip, but I'm not planning to go anywhere.

4. Gin0710

Gin0710Active Member

Threads:
    I want to. I've been traveling a lot lately and I would love it if it counted towards a free night's stay on my next trip. Can someone explain to me how it works? And is there a way I can apply my recent miles towards my account if I open one?

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, but I haven't flown for so long that I think all my rewards expired. I think a better thing to do is to use the credit cards that have air miles. It is just one of the ways you can get your air miles to accumulate quickly. I find it the easiest way to get the type of air miles you can utilize.